Machida looking ripped

lyotothrow.gif

lyoto-machida_thiago-silva.gif

291doup.gif

irfRytUxscMGe.gif

Thats just a bunch of leg sweeps and hip tosses

lol poor Weidman has his hands full. If by some miracle he gets passed The Spider. The Dragon is there to see him.

Why would he have his hands full exactly? your telling Machida's a better striker than Anderson? cause he damn sure isn't a better wrestler than Weidman and Weidman KO'ed Anderson. Anderson is better on his feet than Weidman but Weidman has power and decent technique say what you want about luck this or that but that is fact. If you honestly think that Machida would walk over Weidman you sir are not a very good fan of MMA. I've heard the Machida story many times over, he'd kill jones he'd kill Henderson, he'd kill Davis. I don't remember him putting a beating on any of these guys. Jones rd 2 destroyed Machida, Davis dec him because Machida is afraid of pushing action Henderson is just past his prime and still almost beat him. matter of fact I think id feel bad for Machida in this match up. He'd have the same chance as Anderson if he doesn't land early, hard and often on his feet, its going to be a long night. or a short one if he cant defend solid GnP. oh and you say miracle, lol Weidman is a horrible match up for Anderson stylistically that's just facts. Anderson needs a bit of luck IMO to land that KO shot if he doesn't that's a wrap for him and that title.

I'd like to hear Machida's thoughts on if it was difficult to make the cut, what his diet is and what he has changed in his routine. He looks awesome. Full bromo.

machida would tool weidman.

lol poor Weidman has his hands full. If by some miracle he gets passed The Spider. The Dragon is there to see him.

It'd be a miracle if he gets by a guy he completely dominated and knocked out in under 2 rounds not 2 months ago? You have to be trolling

cos he's ripped doesn't mean he will perform any different in the cage

It'd be a miracle if he gets by a guy he completely dominated and knocked out in under 2 rounds not 2 months ago? You have to be trolling

You and I and him and many others both know that KO was Anderson clowning around.

I'm not saying Anderson would win if he didn't clown but I know that nobody knows forsure in a sport like this.

MW is officially the coolest Division.
Fighters like the Champ Weidmen, Anderson Silva, Vitor Belfort, Chael Sonnen, Yushin Okami, Michael Bisping, Mark Munoz, Ronaldo Jacare, Luke Rockhold and now The Dragon Lyoto Machida.

crazy, for years it was by far the weakest division

He looks good and ready to make the cut to 185. I also like that he is working with Munoz. Munoz is an awesome wrestling coach and Machida with wrestling would be scary at 185.

Sumo is much better for TDD than wrestling.

Back