Machida in the press conference!

Yea I guess you haven't been paying attention to the ppv rates. Interests is waning and the UFC needs to spice things up somehow.

Somehow I thought free fights would be embraced by fans more.

Somehow I thought free fights would be embraced by fans more.

Part of the UFCs problem is over saturation. I think it's going to take a little bit more than a couple free fight cards per year to bring back interest.

Because authenticity is boring as fuck. Or haven't you noticed?? The sport needs more fighters playing up the backstory aspect. It makes fights more interesting for the average viewer.

Nah. WWE storylines bother me.

I'd rather Machida just be the classy guy he always has been. His personality is perfect.

No homo.

Rogan kept forcing the revenge angle on Junior when he blasted Frank Mir.

Machida takes revenge for his fallen friend.

2vl30uq.jpg

And then he basically does the same thing against an opponent from a different country.

2u9lvg0.jpg

jcvd_bloodsport04.jpg

Bloodsport-and-Kickboxer-Remakes-Reboots.jpg

Trash talk is a combat sports tradition. It's funny that a fight in which the fighters are respectful of each other leading up to it, it's always mentioned that there was no bad blood between them.

Yea, I'm 12 fucking years old and I still know that grudge matches are interesting.

The UFC needs more fighters like Chael Sonnen. Fake feuds can be entertaining as hell.
it's not a grudge match if it's fake. fake/contrived grudges lead to disappointment, more than anything else (evans/rampage).

it can be funny and a show if both guys are hamming it up as a joke and they decide to trash each other, but when they're trying to act like they really hate each other when they obviously don't and are just doing it for promotion, it just comes off as silly and forced (patrick cummins going after cormier).

imo, it'd be more entertaining to watch machida and anderson silva trash and take shots at each other before they fought because they're obviously screwing around, than it would be to watch machida talk about how he wants weidman's head and to avenge silva, when he clearly doesn't give a shit.

Probably just because the Brazilians are known to be pretty nationalistic.
They are/were training partners after all. The press is most likely trying to create a story line

Yeah, cause you lot are not. Fucking hypocrites. Stop justifying one stupid thing with another. Stop perpetuating stupidity, sonny.

Yea, I'm 12 fucking years old and I still know that grudge matches are interesting.

The UFC needs more fighters like Chael Sonnen. Fake feuds can be entertaining as hell.

Fuck no. And stay off the internet go back to studying and doing your hw also stick to watching WWE kid.

Back