Machida, Glover and Liddell sparring at Blachhouse: PICTURES, shoop dat liddell

Really shows how big Glover is.

Chuck is a fairly large LHW and Glover looks noticeably thicker.

Chida would fuck Page up if they did again. Hope Glover retires Page, he just doesn't go out and fight anymore. Just shows up to get paid.

No, Rampage is the one who wants to fight, tell me, when was the most recent time someone decided to stand and bang with Rampage for a while? Can't remember? Ok.

I see chuck liddell is doing the hands to an opponents face sherdoggers cry that jones does.

I remember Liddell doing that in the Tito fight if I am not wrong. I thought sherdoggers wanted that banned, so whats with this now.
I was gonna respond to you but then I saw your username and realized you must have a lot of hate and sadness in your life!! LOL

No, Rampage is the one who wants to fight, tell me, when was the most recent time someone decided to stand and bang with Rampage for a while? Can't remember? Ok.

It's part of his job to make them fight his fight. If they can effectively enact their gameplans and beat him, then maybe he needs to tweak it up a bit. At this point everyone knows what Rampage is going to do. Stalk, stuff takedowns, and box. It's just not gonna work every time.

glover got this ,rampage just seems such a different fighter from what he used to be!! wish it wasnt true but it happens to everyone

i love rampage, but machida could have done what he did in round 3 every round if he just would have engaged earlier, it was obvious machida was way too fast when he actually decided to fight

images

Jushin Thunder Liger's Shotei Palm.

I think that is actually shinzo who chuck has his hands on in the first picture. Machida doesn't look small

Things are going to be awkward if Glover and Machida have to fight in the future.

Yes, Lyoto. Study him.

Forward to Down to Down/Forward+Punch

Good to see Chuck still involved in the sport.

I bet Ramapage is a great father :eek:

he's just having fun...kids aren't that fragile, my son and I always used to roughhouse when he was younger, I'm sure lots of other dads, mine included, did/do it too

it's fun...don't hate just because glover's about to be embarassed:)

i love rampage, but machida could have done what he did in round 3 every round if he just would have engaged earlier, it was obvious machida was way too fast when he actually decided to fight

wow, I'm so tired of hearing this BS...don't you think machida is smart enough to know not to have engaged with Rampage in the first two rounds because he was still fresh? maybe he knew (just like everyone else) that doing so would have gotten him KTFO...he waited til Rampage tired then engaged and tried for the knockout...hope he doesn't do that crap with hendo or he'll lose that fight by decision too.:cool:

it's fun...don't hate just because glover's about to be embarassed:)

Last time Rampage embarassed someone in a fight was 4 years ago, against Wand. Just saying, he is not the same.

Not to mention, Glover just arrived and he proved that he is really HUNGRY to climb the ladder.