Machida, Glover and Liddell sparring at Blachhouse: PICTURES, shoop dat liddell

liddell_zps7e490aee.jpg

Chuck did this in the Shogun fight

liddell-rua_zps52a62788.jpg

And it totally worked!

A lot of fighters paint their toenails....Chuck, Leben, Cote, Trigg, Cyborg, etc.

It helps keep them from splitting/tearing, and keeps them from growing fungus on them.

You grow fungus UNDER nails, not OVER them.

I see chuck liddell is doing the hands to an opponents face sherdoggers cry that jones does.

I remember Liddell doing that in the Tito fight if I am not wrong. I thought sherdoggers wanted that banned, so whats with this now.

LOL yeah, ok, all 250,000+ Sherdog accounts unanimously agreed on this one single issue. I wish people would stop addressing "Sherdog" like it's an individual or small group, instead of a gigantic worldwide community. It's incredibly intellectually lazy and serves no purpose.

YOU HEAR THAT, SHERDOG?!

Liddell paints his toenails? Ummmm, I guess that's manly now?
:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

He's been doing it forfuckingever. Are you new, way young, or just incredibly oblivious? It's certainly much more manly to wear polish and rock it confidently than it is to be sissified, mealy-mouthed, and feebly question the style and "manliness" of one of the world's legendary ass-kicking alpha-machines. Fucking priceless!

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

399981_10151222569480886_610935618_n.jpg

This is clearly a Seagal strike. It renders your opponent useless and at your mercy.

I'm sure Chuck was adopted by uncle Steve too.

Last edited:
So good to see Chuck in the octagon, in any capacity.

Liddell looks fucking big next to Machida.

LOL yeah, ok, all 250,000+ Sherdog accounts unanimously agreed on this one single issue. I wish people would stop addressing "Sherdog" like it's an individual or small group, instead of a gigantic worldwide community. It's incredibly intellectually lazy and serves no purpose.

YOU HEAR THAT, SHERDOG?!

Thanks for covering this Crash. I was gonna say something myself but you saved me the work.

Lol this makes no difference rampage will destroy glover.

nice, sparring with chuck can do nothing but improve Machida's stand up game in my opinion, because chuck's style is very unortodox and machida can take things from it to catch his coming oponents, pretty sweet news imo