Machida, Glover and Liddell sparring at Blachhouse: PICTURES, shoop dat liddell

Really cool to see all of them training together and I like the idea of top fighters learning from each other. Great to see Chuck still contributing to the sport. Thanks TS those photos have actually made me more excited for their respective upcoming fights!

Chida would fuck Page up if they did again. Hope Glover retires Page, he just doesn't go out and fight anymore. Just shows up to get paid.

unfortunetly your very right. i feel like rampage jackson started fighting just for paychecks after he lost the UFC LHW title via leg kicks to forrest griffin. its a shame because rampage use to be one of my favorite fighters when i was younger. i always liked the american fighters that fought in pride.

Funny1_zps1792f2c5.png

Funny2_zps138c49e2.png

Really cool to see all of them training together and I like the idea of top fighters learning from each other. Great to see Chuck still contributing to the sport. Thanks TS those photos have actually made me more excited for their respective upcoming fights!

me too. anytime u get to see chuck liddell in the octagon its exciting even if it is just pictures.

Are you seriously too lazy to type Rampage and Rashad? Fuck, man. Its two to three more letters. Hell, you don't even have to capitalize it if you don't want to.

chill out Earn

Fuck you for being so damn lucky :)

It was a really cool time. Chuck was a legit established fighter (this was following his loss to Rampage but before TUF with Randy), but not yet a star. The rates at SLO Kickboxing were cheap, and you got to train with (and be trained by) Chuck, Gan, and John Hackleman. You also got to train at The Pit if you were a member of SLO Kickboxing.

It's been many years since I've been back. I know they changed the name of SLO Kickboxing, and I'm sure the rates are much more expensive now. I wonder if Chuck still teaches.

always liked the iceman , great to see him training and teaching.he looks in great shape.

Liddell sparring without head gear? Yikes.

Glover is going to smash Rampage. Rampage in his prime would be a different story though.

It isn't just Chuck though, a lot of fighters do it.

Chuck paints his toenails with his daughter, because he's a man and doesn't feel insecure about himself for having painted toenails. Who cares, anyways? I guess Chuck isn't manly now...:rolleyes:

Everything's funnier sped up. Quality choice.

This is hilarious! It looks like he is panicking! Also, the shoop of Chuck getting KTFO is funny (and I am a Chuck fan)!

Although the actual KO isn't funny. :icon_sad:

I miss the Iceman...

Good to see Chuck is being invited to help other fighters. Guys respect him.