Machida, Glover and Liddell sparring at Blachhouse: PICTURES, shoop dat liddell

a preview of the fight for you:cool:
WEDGIE.gif

What is Page doing??? That looks like what Shad did to Page!

Interesting and cool to see Glover and Machida sparring, considering they may have to face each other in the near future. Supports my belief that MMA is not a team sport, and that top guys should train with different camps, so as to not to become stale and comfortable.

Liddell paints his toenails? Ummmm, I guess that's manly now?

A lot of fighters paint their toenails....Chuck, Leben, Cote, Trigg, Cyborg, etc.

It helps keep them from splitting/tearing, and keeps them from growing fungus on them.

What is Page doing??? That looks like what Shad did to Page!

Are you seriously too lazy to type Rampage and Rashad? Fuck, man. Its two to three more letters. Hell, you don't even have to capitalize it if you don't want to.

A lot of fighters paint their toenails....Chuck, Leben, Cote, Trigg, Cyborg, etc.

It helps keep them from splitting/tearing, and keeps them from growing fungus on them.

i wrestled for 20 years and never saw anyone do that

i wrestled for 20 years and never saw anyone do that

None of the Cal Poly SLO wrestlers that used to train at SLO Kickboxing did it either. It's Chuck's thing - maybe he has grossly discolored nails due to foot fungus or something.

None of the Cal Poly SLO wrestlers that used to train at SLO Kickboxing did it either. It's Chuck's thing - maybe he has grossly discolored nails due to foot fungus or something.

It isn't just Chuck though, a lot of fighters do it.

Probably to suggest that Chuck is not a qualified adviser on beating rampage.

That's why he has Machida:
"Just do what I did in Round 3 of our fight from the start and you will outclass Rampage"