Machida Bader rematch for LHW title?

The fact that Machida beat Bader in one of Bellator's feeder organizations means nothing. Bader wins this go 'round in the Big Time.

Loving the idea of Bader vs. Machida II. Good win for both their legacies.

id pick bader this time around...bader seems to be a much smarter fighter these days...doesn't just rush in and get tagged...I see bader using his standup to get the takedown...

You could be right. I'd probably find myself pulling for Machida though. Trying to turn back the hands of time to when the mma world was a much more exciting place for me. The biggest thing for Bader could be his confidence right now. I'm starting to wanna see this fight a little more now.

I'm not saying he's a bad fighter but how is he ranked 4th in the world?
http://www.fightmatrix.com/mma-ranks/light-heavyweight-185-205-lbs/

He's on a nice winstreak. Davis, Lins and McGeary are all good wins. Especially Davis.

Plus the rest of the division is pretty shit right now. I'd favour Nemkov over Anthony Smith, who is the #2 ranked LHW in the UFC atm. I actually like that Fight matrix rates him top 5, I do as well. Pretty sure Sherdog don't even have Nemkov top 10.

Machida has slowed down and Bader just getting better. Ryan destroys him at this stage of their careers.

Back