Machida and Munoz at an event...

doomy200

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
http://instagram.com/p/fHUJGVJ6dA/

Machida posted on this instagram pic: Winner buys dinner! October 26th!

Man, Machida looks huge compared to Munoz.

http://instagram.com/p/fHlwkSM5HO/

79707b442e4811e3be5722000a1fac35_7.jpg

faa8bd7e2e5d11e39a4922000a1fb37b_8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You think Machida looks bigger? Maybe taller, but you can tell Munoz is a lot thicker. Nice to see people that train together not afraid to fight. Not referring to people that have been long time friends or anything like that

Size is EVERYTHING!!!!

Munoz forgot his shoes. He's actually 4 inches taller than Machida (in shoes)

Machida by UD, I have this feeling he'll coast instead of try to go for the kill due to him and Mark being friends. Hopefully my guts wrong

No, he doesn't looke huge next to Munoz. Munoz will probably be bigger than Machida at fight night. Size is overrated sometimes, though.

Lyoto will get that KOTN bonus.

Munoz "gets lucky" and KOs Machida standing

Wow it'll be weird to see them two go at it even more strange when they are good friends and sparring partners.

Machida gasses and Munoz proceeds to pound on his ass.

Hopefully Munoz has picked up enough things training with Machida to at least make this a competitive fight...I dont wanna see Munoz get knocked out again :/

Munoz is unfortunately gonna lose this one. He has a 1/20 chance of winning at best.

Machida doesn't look huge compared to Munoz. He just looks a couple inches taller.

Mark is going to pay for Lyoto's dinner i guess.

Lots of hespect to these two great warriors. Must be weird as fuck fighting your friend, but it's all in the game as Omar would say, i guess.

Wow it'll be weird to see them two go at it even more strange when they are good friends and sparring partners.

Machida gasses and Munoz proceeds to pound on his ass.

Machida at 185 will not gas unless he has a terrible weight cut...but as lean as he's been looking, that shouldn't be a problem

I would love to have the poster in my room.

Feel bad because Munoz might become depressed again after losing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back