Machete attack in Hamburg. Attacker screamed Allah akbar

Son of Jamin

Make MMA Great Again
@Silver
Reaction score
Machete-wielding man 'screaming Allahu Akbar' kills one person and injures several others during rampage in Hamburg supermarket
42C6E42900000578-0-image-a-181_1501255639424.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4739888/One-dead-stabbing-attack-Hamburg-supermarket.html

I guess Merkel wasn't welcoming enough...

We've seen enough of these attacks by now that we should have an idea of what type of punishment these crimes carry. Any idea how much time these guys are getting?

Machete-wielding man 'screaming Allahu Akbar' kills one person and injures several others during rampage in Hamburg supermarket
42C6E42900000578-0-image-a-181_1501255639424.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4739888/One-dead-stabbing-attack-Hamburg-supermarket.html

I guess Merkel wasn't welcoming enough...
I must admit, I expected a more calamitous terror season this summer than the one we've gotten. Europe definitely ratcheted up their security, and ISIS is clearly on the ropes since fading from its peak of power in 2014.

Just a Friday in 2017 Germany.

Wir schaffen das !

We've seen enough of these attacks by now that we should have an idea of what type of punishment these crimes carry. Any idea how much time these guys are getting?
If we haven't heard from past events sentencing they'll keep quiet about this one. Germany is good at keeping things from the public about their muslim pets.

I'm hearing that he appears to be a tanned German. No indication of religion or whether this was terror related or not.

Not all Muslims
You are more likely to die from X than an Islamic terrorist
Facebook profile picture filter
Thoughts and prayers
Don't forget what Timothy McVeigh did in 1995 which was completely unrelated to religion
Think about the Islamophobia after this incident where people actually died
But the Crusades
Racist, Bigot, Xenophobe
Light up buildings

I'm hearing that he appears to be a tanned German. No indication of religion or whether this was terror related or not.
Probablity that he was on the marijuana is high.

Last edited:
Not all Muslims
Thoughts and prayers
Don't forget what Timothy McVeigh did in 1995 which was completely unrelated to religion
But the Crusades
Racist, Bigot, Xenophobe
Light up buildings

Shouldn't you return that that marijuana thread you abandoned? People are asking for you. You must not be getting the notifications.

:rolleyes:

I must admit, I expected a more calamitous terror season this summer than the one we've gotten. Europe definitely ratcheted up their security, and ISIS is clearly on the ropes since fading from its peak of power in 2014.

Trump has been doing a good job securing Germany's border obviously.

Shouldn't you return that that marijuana thread you abandoned? People are asking for you. You must not be getting the notifications.

:rolleyes:

I will, I just woke up. LoL @ you thinking you guys are making any kind of mind-blowing arguments that would make me want to avoid my own thread

While you're here, anything to say about this Islamic terrorist attack? Islamic terrorism is a media myth threat after all, according to you. :^)

Not all Muslims
Thoughts and prayers
But the Crusades
Racist, Bigot, Xenophobe
Light up buildings

Dont forget the machete killing spree in Crystal Lake

I will, I just woke up. LoL @ you thinking you guys are making any kind of mind-blowing arguments that would make me want to avoid my own thread

While you're here, anything to say about this Islamic terrorist attack? Islamic terrorism is a media myth threat after all, according to you. :^)

It's nothing mind blowing, but I doubt you'll respond with anything other than more shit posting.

What do I have to say about this attack? It sucks that someone died? One person was killed? I better start cowering in a corner now and refusing to go about my life. Maybe I should start telling all the immigrants to get out of my country now huh?

It's also funny how you still can't get what I said right after all this time.

Back