Machete attack in Belgium

That makes no sense at all. What do you mean?

People have panicked over these types of things before and overblown the shit out of it. Europeans are gonna have some murders and terrorist attacks for having all these new refugees but within decades they'll be just another minority. Will it cause problems for Europe? Surely. Third world country? Easy there.

I see what you're saying, I guess the better question is what is the benefit of bringing 3rd world immigrants in? Even if Europe doesn't turn into Africa, they will surely be in a worse position.

Initially leftists were preaching about how great immigrants would be for the economy but they went silent on that part.

Fuck this continent where people are letting this shit flie for fear of being called racist.

I see what you're saying, I guess the better question is what is the benefit of bringing 3rd world immigrants in? Even if Europe doesn't turn into Africa, they will surely be in a worse position.

Initially leftists were preaching about how great immigrants would be for the economy but they went silent on that part.

The initial narrative needs to be about the strength of a diverse society. Every culture has beautiful parts to it that can be brought in to enrich and progress the larger culture. Any "side effects" have to be understood by the masses to be temporary.

Dissenters and critics must be relentlessly portrayed as bigots (xenophobes in this case) that are opposed to the progression of the society. The narrative should be that the bigots are the problem and the cause (directly or indirectly) of any wrongdoings committed by the persecuted group (immigrant Muslims in this case).

Of course this can only go on for so long. Eventually the fear of attack will outweigh the fear and guilt of being labeled a bigot. This is perhaps the most critical moment for the Masters as they must seamlessly shift the narrative toward an increased need for security and surveillance. If the proper narrative has been crafted thusfar, then the populace will be more than willing to accept these measures and changes that would otherwise seem extreme.

Last edited:
The initial narrative needs to be about the strength of a diverse society. Every culture has beautiful parts to it that can be brought in to enrich and progress the larger culture. Any "side effects" have to be understood by the masses to be temporary.

Dissenters and critics must be relentlessly portrayed as bigots (xenophobes in this case) that are opposed to the progression of the society. The narrative should be that the bigots are the problem and the cause (directly or indirectly) of any wrongdoings committed by the persecuted group (immigrant Muslims in this case).

Of course this can only go on for so long. Eventually the fear of attack will outweigh the fear and guilt of being labeled a bigot. This is perhaps the most critical moment for the Masters as they must seamlessly shift the narrative toward an increased need for security and surveillance. If the proper narrative has been crafted thusfar, then the populace will be more than willing to accept these measures and changes that would otherwise seem extreme.

since you're an unabashed globalist, i don't expect much empathy or remorse for the inevitable massive loss of life if this narrative were to be followed... but what is the ultimate goal and how can "the masters" justify so much death and suffering to meet their goals?

Just like how the blacks would destroy the white race after getting equal rights.

Black folks are normal people just darker skinned.

Mulsims are a separate species.

There is no legitimate factual correlation between black folk and psychotic religious muslims.

since you're an unabashed globalist, i don't expect much empathy or remorse for the inevitable massive loss of life if this narrative were to be followed... but what is the ultimate goal and how can "the masters" justify so much death and suffering to meet their goals?

Ok maybe I got it wrong, but my feeling is that you may not have understood his post.

People have panicked over these types of things before and overblown the shit out of it. Europeans are gonna have some murders and terrorist attacks for having all these new refugees but within decades they'll be just another minority. Will it cause problems for Europe? Surely. Third world country? Easy there.

But whereas other groups have largely assimilated, or at least gone about their lives without bothering others, Muslims have not. They are getting more hardline, more intolerant, more self segregated and more violent with each passing generation and as their numbers grow. This is only going to get worsenot better.

Back