Macee's knee exam

Cleveland

Sherdog Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Not sure why there is so much confusion.

The Dr. Performed an anterior drawer test/ "Lachman" test. (as noted below they are different tests, however he doesn't follow exact procedure for either so I lumped them together).

This is not only an exceptionally accurate method to diagnose an ACL tear, literally anyone can do it.
Source: my wife is a doctor.

The real question going forward is what might ACs add procedurally to protect fighters from themselves? As with Thiago Santos, you're now one sprawl away from an alphabet soup tear and meniscus damage.

And Jesus Rogan. For a guy who talks about his ACL tear with every podcast guest, his incredulity to the doctors ability to assess was very strange.

You can see it give and bend laterally here. I'm not sure the punch is what put her down...

Last edited:
her leg is fukkd m8

vinny-mac-breaks-his-nuts-o.gif

Anterior drawer and lachman are different tests not that it matters but lachman is better. Basically feeling if there is a good endpoint when translocating the tibia relative to the femur.

You can feel if a ligament is slack like that to be fair
It’s not rocket science

He’s a medical doctor. He knows more than me

Blew out my ACL a few years ago. My primary and the ortho I was referred to did this on me.

wtf they were both in the same weight class?
maycee got some thick ass legs and roxy is a string bean

lol dude has x ray vision and can tell she has a partial tear? This muther-phuker should be the richest ortho in the world

That would be unlike Sherdog to parrot something dumb Rogan said during a PPV.

He just wanted to feel those thicc mommie thighs

I love all the uneducated douche bags on here including joe Rogan belittling a medical doctor hahaha. Fucking meatheads “he got x ray vision!!? Hurrrr durrrr”

Back