MacDonald/Condit scorecards

TobikanJudan94

Never be game over
@Brown
Reaction score
Condit won. Anyone can beat anyone on the top of the division on any given day.

Condit won that time.

I've heard that too. But regardless of the cards, Rory inflicted almost no damage and got his ass kicked.

It does not matter because Condit beat him like red headed step child in third.

If Rory had survived hypothetically it would have likely been a draw, which would have been a joke when you see Condit didn't have a scratch and Rory looked like the elephant man.

its possible it could've been a draw if 2 judges saw it 10-8 condit. otherwise rory would've won.

On a semi-related note I was just thinking how crazy it was for Rory to be fighting Carlos Condit in his second fight in the UFC.

That's one hell of a test/step-up for your second go-round with the organization.

On a semi-related note I was just thinking how crazy it was for Rory to be fighting Carlos Condit in his second fight in the UFC.

That's one hell of a test/step-up for your second go-round with the organization.

It is, although Condit dropped his debut and won his next via split.

If Rory had survived hypothetically it would have likely been a draw, which would have been a joke when you see Condit didn't have a scratch and Rory looked like the elephant man.

Threads like this pop up all the time. Just ignore the weird Condit haters. Everyone that argues that third isn't a 10-8 or that they thought Rory deserved to win that fight has an agenda and it's pretty obvious.

I'm sure they were all massive fans of how much damage Rory was inflicting from the top.

Threads like this pop up all the time. Just ignore the weird Condit haters. Everyone that argues that third isn't a 10-8 or that they thought Rory deserved to win that fight has an agenda and it's pretty obvious.

I'm sure they were all massive fans of how much damage Rory was inflicting from the top.

yea, and condit is too dangerous to leave hang around for a dec too, good ex in this fight and his last

Moraga broke Johnson's nose and didn't have a scratch on him. Had it gone to the judges, should he have been the new champion?

I am a Rory fan... but I like Carlos quite a bit as well. This means I root for Carlos against Hendricks... buy will root a bit more for Rory against Carlos. Carlos is a classy dude and it's pretty hard to hate the guy.

That being said. Carlos won the fight against Rory. Rory put him down very easily and he had no prob striking with him for the most part. However, he was intimidated (with good reasons) by the hyperactive guard of Condit. Only seasoned graplers like GSP dive in that bear trap to get the job done. Hendricks did like Rory, he put Condit down like if he were a school boy, however he did not dare diving in. He was smelling the bear trap under the maple leaves.

Rory got his initiation that night into what fighting the bigger boys was all about. He left is lil' gym who could only bring him so far and moved to a more challenging environment.

Not sure how their potential fight will pan out but Rory has a lot of new tools and his cardio is a lot better. However, Condit is still very highly skilled. Not sure if he will ever overcome his lack of physical power when it comes to take down. You need the technique but you also need to control your center of gravity as well. Machida is so good at at. That being said, Carlos is a vicious cat.

Should've been a draw if it went to decision but either way doesn't matter Condit won.

However I'd pick MacDonald in a rematch

People for some reason think Rory was easily winning until the 3rd round but i think Condit won the 2nd

Back