M.Guillard suspended for 8 months for Coke + 2k fine

cheesus

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Whilst Jones voluntarily checks himself into reha with no fine/no suspension, is there something I am missing here ?

Jones is the best mma fighter on planet earth and Melvin is fight for shark fights or titan FC now I think. There is the difference, 1 guy is special the other one is replaceable.

If Jones gets popped with illegal substances in the post fight test, expect similar treatment.

wonder what would happen if the average person on sherdog that has a job got caught for coke in their free time. I for one would be fired

Sonnen got caught out of competition (before the Wanderlei fight) and got 2 years

Wanderlei refused to test out of competition and got banned for life.

What am I missing?

Don't forget Miguel Torres being cut for making a bad joke on twitter. The UFC really fails at enforcing its code of morality.

Sonnen got caught out of competition (before the Wanderlei fight) and got 2 years

What am I missing?

WADA doesn't consider coke a PED out of competition. They view it as a stimulant. Sonnen was on "Colombian drug mule" levels of PED use.

WADA doesn't consider coke a PED out of competition. They view it as a stimulant. Sonnen was on "Colombian drug mule" levels of PED use.

PED vs Recreational drugs while out of competition.

/Thread?

What am I missing?

Cocaine isn't banned by the commission in out-of-competition testing.

PEDs like steroids and HGH are. And refusing to do a test is considered an automatic failure.

What am I missing?

Steroids are banned out of competition. Coke is only banned in competition.

There is more information readily available to everyone nowadays and the exact same thing gets asked (bitched) about hundreds of times in 24 hours... on the same god damn forum.

How pathetic can we, as a race, get.

How many of these threads are we gonna make and when are the mods going to start deleting them. People need to start reading before making threads, it's been covered a thousand times already.

What am I missing?

The fact that those guys got caught with PEDs or ran from the test and Jones was caught with a recreational drug?

The AC is legally ONLY allowed to test for PED's out of competition it's not illegal whatsoever to be on weed, shrooms, coke or all of those at once if that's what you're into.

The night of the fight is different story that's when it becomes illegal to be under the influence of recreational drugs.

Back