M-1 Challenge 48: Battle of the Nomads

Fedor looking like a pimp in that suit right now.

dyam they dont allow soccer kicks

nice with the WMMAA finals ...

lots of kazakis won.

.... and now Vadim is in!! :D

Cool. I kept seeing promos so I wasn't sure if the card was going.

This should be a nice afternoon, didn't know tis was on.

Great armbar there btw.

agreed, great armbar. That guy is kazaki national champ in sambo and pancratio ... for sherdog has a loss in 2013.

A pity they're using a rectangular Rage instead of the hexagonal one

agreed, great armbar. That guy is kazaki national champ in sambo and pancratio ... for sherdog has a loss in 2013.

A pity they're using a rectangular Rage instead of the hexagonal one

You seem too know a bit about M-1 can you explain some things to me as I have rarely watched the promotion.

Do they have champs like the UFC?

How often are the events?

I see a thing on Wikipedia called M-1 Selection, what is the difference between an M-1 selection event and an M-1 challenge event?

Thanks.

great production as always ...

and now there r a lot of very intersting matches with good prospects ...

Koga and Divnich are solid despite the bad loss Koga had against Backstrom

You seem too know a bit about M-1 can you explain some things to me as I have rarely watched the promotion.

Do they have champs like the UFC?

How often are the events?

I see a thing on Wikipedia called M-1 Selection, what is the difference between an M-1 selection event and an M-1 challenge event?

Thanks.

Yes they have champs from Heavyweights (that doesn't has a max limit but groups all the fighters +93 kg) to FWs.

Actual champs are:
HW: Damian Grabowski
LHW: Stephan P

Thanks for the info, I actually have seen a lot of Grabowski fights, I hope he comes to the UFC in the next couple of years before it's too late.

Yeah often the best fighters of M-1 move to USA too late ...
UFC has Alexey Oleinik now, Oleinik won the M-1 Global 2004 Middleweight Grand Prix.

It was different in the past maybe due to less tied contracts, Andrei Arlovski won the M-1 Global 2000 European Championship and after few years he moved to UFC

Back