Lyoto Machida's brother Chinzo Machida will make his Bellator MMA debut soon. Will you watch?

39?!

Here's me coming in here excited about a new young Machida prospect.

I'll watch it but I'm not expecting big things in his future for that level of experience at the tender age of 39

why?

They don't like good ratings?

No clue on the logic. Their prelims usually have only 0-1 fights of interest on them, not sure why they seem to be stacking this one with intriguing prospects and bubba vs georgi.

Chinzo is pretty good, but the last time I recall him fighting was like 2009. I wonder what he's been doing.......

I went to the RFA card when he fought Brian Wood, that was 3 years ago. He last fought in 2014.

39?!

Here's me coming in here excited about a new young Machida prospect.
bosh.gif

It depends, do they use the same supplements?

I watch Bellator. If I'm out when it's on it ends up on the DVR and I watch it later. So yes, I'll watch. As far as a good addition to Bellator? Don't know. Maybe it'll be awesome. That's why I love MMA. That's why I watch all of it I can fit in no matter where it happens or what the org is.

Even if he would be like 10-0 undefeated at 39 i really doubt there are any good additions for a division that is so fast paced as 145, with that record and at that age is pointless.

Having said that, i do watch bellator so if he is on the main card broadcast i will watch.

If Chinzo goes 3-0 in his next 3 I will start to care. But this late in the game I really don't see the draw.

Lyoto said that his brother has always been better than him. Take a look.

Lyoto made it to the UFC and got the belt, his brother is 3-2, i would say without fail that Lyoto is the better of them, but im guessing he said it because Lyoto is the younger brother he said that out of respect.

Last edited:

Fresh interview. Funny he's the save voice and manner of speaking as Lyoto :D

lol that is amazing. He fights and even sounds exactly like Lyoto. Hes basically just a mini me Machida version. Will watch.

Only issue with that fight is he might have lost if he wouldn't have grabbed the fence multiple times.

Ive heard so much about chinzo that id have no choice but to tune in...,yes.

hes too old to do anything but ill still watch

Fresh interview. Funny he's the save voice and manner of speaking as Lyoto :D

saw lots of cheating. must have grabbed the fence at least 3 times. ref should have stopped the fight , deduct the point and put wood on top

"seems" like a cash grab...:rolleyes:

i mean, what other point there would be for someone with these stats to get into the game at this stage?

Back