Lyoto Machida Mans Up: Now Says He'd Fight Anderson Silva

Two counterstrikers, one who likes to run and fuck around and one who likes to stay outside kicking range until he finds an opening? Maybe offer a discount on those tickets. :p

I like Machida for his overall attitude, but it's a struggle watching his fights and hoping something cool happens before the time runs out.

No shit. I mean, dude took like two minutes (combined) to dispose of munoz and dolloway.

Machida has been saying this for years...

people always asked him and he always responded if the time came, he wouldn't be against it, always emphasizing that it's purely professional

If machida was a pitman, he'd be like the most professional hitman of all time lol

Is funny that Machida wouldnt fight him a fee years bck tho id still like to see it i doubt Anderson wpuld do it

Well a few years ago machida was an elite lhw trying to earn a title shot in a stacked division while andersons only fights at lhw was against gatekeepers.

What? You honestly think machida could beat guys like thales leites and demian maia?

thinking.jpg

sad how machida wants it when silva is at the lowest point of his ufc career.

He'll fight him now that he has a rod in his leg and is past his prime, and his chin has been cracked.

I have no interest in this fight, tbh. I hope it never happens

Back