Lyoto Machida Mans Up: Now Says He'd Fight Anderson Silva

when anderson was destroying the lame ass division that was the MW weight class, lyoto didnt give a shit

now that he LOST the opportunity to win the MW title, he wants to fight him

my god man, sadly i cant fighter bash

Lyoto Machida prefers not to complain about a possible delayed title shot if Anderson Silva beats Nick Diaz on January 31, at UFC 183. However, "The Dragon" told Tatame.com.br that he's confused about the UFC criteria and asked for more specific rules for everyone to understand how a title fight is earned.

Basically you must talk a lot of shit and impress Dana White.

UFC = Not a legit sports organization.

Is funny that Machida wouldnt fight him a fee years bck tho id still like to see it i doubt Anderson wpuld do it

Machida is a great dude, wanting to fight his clearly diminished friend is puzzling to me.

Would have been a great fight a few years back, but Machida has aged much better.

Machida is better than Anderson. He has more tools, especially his ability to wrestle with wrestlers.

This is coming from a huge Anderson fan too. If Machida started out at 185 when he came to the UFC he would've wrecked the whole division too.

Machida was up for it alot earlier it was Silva whos been friending everyone who has been a threat. He even tried to make love to the Chris.

He's been saying that since he joined Andy's weight class.

A couple years ago Machida was at LHW, and he is only being asked this because they are now in the same division and nowhere did he say he wants to fight him; merely that he would. Also they aren't as close as far as being consistent training partners like they were from when they were both champions, or at least that I what I have heard.

People are such fucking idiots, trying to make drama out of nothing, making it seem like Machida is trying to kick his friend while he is down.

Dana, talk Lyoto out of this. After he finishes Rockhold, Weidman rematch.

Would have easily said Silva in the past, but don't know at this point and doubt it ever happens.

I'd prefer they see different opponents.

But at this point, supposing it did happen, I think Lyoto takes it.

I never said you were.

There are a lot of delusional Machida fans.

Of the two fighters, Anderson and Machida, which one actually had an era?

The one who fought at the much easier weight class with little elite competition.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back