Lyoto Machida avoiding being slammed into an Actual Living Dieded by Rampage (GIF)

200.gif

Machida is a damn cat bruh

PlushInsignificantBronco-size_restricted.gif

Rampage’s aggression against Machida’s karate style was pretty damn fun to watch.

x2ouus_medium.gif

0000000000000.gif

Low key dope fight.
love rampage but I felt machida won. anyone else felt the same?

Remember that time Rampage almost broke Baders neck with a slam..?

RAMPAGE-SLAM-BADER.gif
If it hasn't been said yet, that was 100% Baders fault the dumb cunt what the fuck was he thinking that's the last thing you do

His speed, his defense it was like fighting the final master in street fighter or tekken or MK

"No can defend' - Joe Rogan

Are You Karate Kidding Me? Lyoto Machida Crane Kicks Randy Couture

randymachida1.jpg

gT078lq.gif

Lyoto Machida Defeats Rashad Evans: A New Era in MMA

latest

giphy.gif

Last edited:
that fight was awful

literally nothing happened in the first 2 rounds then machida whooped his ass in rd 3.

Let's be honest Evan's was way over rated and lucky as hell to have had faced the comp he had to get that record.
funnily enough Evans record only worsened after usada?he beat good fighters in his prime.

funnily enough Evans record only worsened after usada?he beat good fighters in his prime.

He lost his swagger after Jones beat him, he took an L to Lil Nog (Evans always struggled against southpaws)

He won a close fight against Hendo and smashed Chael before blowing out his knee twice and being sidlined for 23 months, plus age as well.

Rashad’s style was based on his athleticism and ability to use his speed to cover and close distance to explode on his power double leg takedowns.

His decline was a combination of his age and just never being the same after his knee surgeries.

Nice! Thank you for the refresher. I miss young Machida. I really hope he does some neat stuff in Bellator and then retires without suffering further brutal knockouts.

Let's be honest Evan's was way over rated and lucky as hell to have had faced the comp he had to get that record.

"lucky as hell to have had faced the comp he had to get that record"

I don't see a fighter on that list, who wasn't a killer. Two of those losses, were against guys, who at the time, were thought to be unbeatable(Jon Jones still is thought to be unbeatable). He wasn't lucky, he was just really, really good.

Screen Shot 2018-09-01 at 8.48.04 PM.png

Rashad was the last guy to be picked on TUF. He went on to win the Ultimate Fighter 2 Heavyweight Tournament, and then later, became the UFC LHW Champion!!

7C5B6634-1422-0E8C-9AC13368B4A40AE3.jpg

260x3lh.jpg
2dj3xbr_medium.gif

9e7f5f3f13f58939af908f44863ce868.gif
29gdcav.jpg

bcm5TSz.gif

rashad.jpg

Last edited:
I actually had Rampage winning 29-28 from pushing the pace and octagon control.

If you give the first 2 rounds to rampage than the 3rd should be 10-8 Machida

To me the proper way of scoring that fight is
Rd1 10-10
Rd2 10-10
Rd3 10-9 Machida

So I had Machida winning

Man Guida’s performance against Maynard was a real head scratcher, he literally would run away and circled away all fight and did nothing really to engage for 25 minutes.

It was almost cringy to watch bc it was right in the middle of that “JacksonWink, best camp ever, super duper game plan guys” era... and you know they were all.. “Guidas gonna blow minds with this game plan”.... all I felt like doing was blowing my brains out by the 3 round of Guida looking like a chimpanzee with the shakes... it was brutal..

If you give the first 2 rounds to rampage than the 3rd should be 10-8 Machida

To me the proper way of scoring that fight is
Rd1 10-10
Rd2 10-10
Rd3 10-9 Machida

So I had Machida winning

Aggression is part of the scoring criteria... Machida didn’t do a thing in rounds 1-2...

It was almost cringy to watch bc it was right in the middle of that “JacksonWink, best camp ever, super duper game plan guys” era... and you know they were all.. “Guidas gonna blow minds with this game plan”.... all I felt like doing was blowing my brains out by the 3 round of Guida looking like a chimpanzee with the shakes... it was brutal..

I’m thinking the theory was to implement a similar game plan to what Condit used against Diaz, circle around and use angles, Guida took that and ran it into a whole new level.

Its fight like this that show how flawed the 10 point must system can be at times. Rampage littererly did nothing and still won.

Back