Lyndon Arthur vs Dec Spelman 3pm ET ESPN+

seau45

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
This will be my first chance to see Anthony Yarde's next opponent, assuming Arthur wins today

Today at 3 pm ET streaming live on ESPN+ in the United States, and also airing on BT Sport in the UK, Queensberry Promotions are back with another card from the BT Sport studio, headlined by a Commonwealth light heavyweight title fight.

In the main event, 29-year-old Lyndon Arthur will be defending against Dec Spelman. Arthur won the vacant Commonwealth title last October, beating Emmanuel Anim over 12 rounds in Leeds, while Spelman, 28, is coming off of a 10-round decision loss to Shakan Pitters last September.

The card also features middleweight prospect Caoimhin Agyarko vs Jez Smith in a 10-round fight, plus unbeaten junior lightweights Nick Ball and Jerome Campbell going head-to-head, featherweight prospect Andrew Cain, and junior featherweight prospect Brad Strand in action.

We’ll be here with live updates fight-by-fight and discussion for the full card. Join us!

Full Card (ESPN+, 3:00 pm ET)
  • Lyndon Arthur (16-0, 12 KO) vs Dec Spelman (16-3, 8 KO), light heavyweights, 12 rounds
  • Caoimhin Agyarko (6-0, 3 KO) vs Jez Smith (11-1-1, 5 KO), middleweights, 10 rounds
  • Nick Ball (12-0, 6 KO) vs Jerome Campbell (6-0, 1 KO), junior lightweights, 6 or 8 rounds
  • Andrew Cain (5-0, 5 KO) vs Ed Harrison (1-3, 0 KO), featherweights, 4 or 6 rounds
  • Brad Strand (3-0, 1 KO) vs Brett Fidoe (13-62-5, 6 KO), junior featherweights, 4 or 6 rounds

Nice that ESPN+ has replay. I missed this completely earlier. Any pointers on what to watch/any to skip @seau45?

I got rid of ESPN+. Maybe once boxing picks back up, I'll get it again.

Nice that ESPN+ has replay. I missed this completely earlier. Any pointers on what to watch/any to skip @seau45?
Honestly the main event was pretty boring, I didn't see much of the undercard tbh

Back