News lyman good vs. belal Muhammad UFC 249

Fun fight. Belal probably takes it via versatility. Nice addition to the card.

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2020/02/ufc-249-belal-muhammad-vs-lyman-good-booked

This fight has been announced for a little bit now, but I haven't seen a thread on it. This fight looks fun on paper. Good looks to keep the fight standing and land heavy shots, Muhammad looks to mix things up, but is active and is a gamer everywhere.

Who do you guys got?
This is a pretty evenly matched fight that should be pretty entertaining. I feel that Belal can edge Good as I feel he is a slightly more complete fighter. I think Good packs a bit more of a punch but Muhammad is very good at transitioning and mixing things up. If Good has one weakness, it's probably his defensive grappling. With that said, it has seemingly improved a lot recently -- Chance Rencountre was not particularly close to taking down Good and he has solid wrestling. Rencountre just doesn't quite have the transitioning ability that Muhammad has yet which I feel will make the difference.

i always root against Belal because of his nickname.

<Fedor23>

Great matchup, I think that Good will overpower that other guy whose name escapes me at the moment.

lyman good has way more power but he doesnt have the grappling advantage in this one, got muhammad by UD.

Belal via wrestling, Lyman's susceptible to being dominated by a strong wrestler and Belal is tenacious. UD.

Classic MMA fight

One fighter wins if he can keep it on the feet. The other wins if he can get it to the ground.

I’m personally hoping for a Good KO win here

Tough Kid Muhammad is tenacious and resilient. He takes a decision. Will be a rough one, either way.

Back