McGregor win via close UD: McGregor vs Khabib 2
Khabib win via smash or close UD: McGregor vs Khabib 2
McGregor win via KO and Diaz win: McGregor vs Diaz 3

Scenario 1: McGregor vs GSP & McGregor vs Khabib 2
.Tony/Pettis winner vs Diaz/Dustin winner

Scenario 2: McGregor vs Diaz 3
.Tony/Pettis winner vs Gaethje
.Lee/Iaquinta winner vs Khabib/Alvarez winner

I don’t see Ferguson getting the title shot with a win over Pettis. Even though it doesn’t make sense, I think Diaz will by pass him if he beats Dustin.

The only way Ferguson gets a title shot is if McGregor wins in dominant fashion, Diaz loses and the UFC refuses to make GSP vs McGregor, wish I highly doubt because of the state the sport is in right now.

Another scenario could be McGregor winning in dominant fashion, Ferguson and Diaz losing and ne UFC not granting GSP a title shot. Maybe McGregor vs Dustin 2 could happen, but I honestly think he would probably challenge the WW champ at this point.
I agree that Tony is not getting the next shot under no circumstances (unless Conor wants to fight Tony)

Tony vs anyone isn't a big fight.

The only way I see it happening is if Conor beats Khabib and Gsp isn't available

Conor defending one belt was already laughable...but to even begin thinking Conor would defend 155 AND 165 belts is just straight up retarded.

Retardation is no laughing matter
If Conor won the 165belt vs Gsp FOR HISTORY, he could vacate it and go defend his 155belt.

You are just a blind hater if you actually believe that "no defense" non sense

In the past, there were simply bigger fights and greater challenges for Conor than "defending," at those times

You know what, on second thought, I take back what I said.

If/when Conor beats Khabib and GSP, Conor might actually fight for the WW title after that, to win a record breaking 4 belts in 4 weight classes...

Or the Floyd rematch is always there

If Conor beat Khabib and Gsp, that would be world breaking and Conor's rematch with Floyd would then become an 8 million buy PPV in the US alone (Conor generating over 4 billion in revenue in one night )

Conor coming off beating Khabib and Gsp would make Conor's next fight a 4 to 5 million buy PPV regardless

If Conor won the 165belt vs Gsp FOR HISTORY, he could vacate it and go defend his 155belt.

You are just a blind hater if you actually believe that "no defense" non sense

In the past, there were simply bigger fights and greater challenges for Conor than "defending," at those times

You know what, on second thought, I take back what I said.

If/when Conor beats Khabib and GSP, Conor might actually fight for the WW title after that, to win a record breaking 4 belts in 4 weight classes...

Or the Floyd rematch is always there

If Conor beat Khabib and Gsp, that would be world breaking and Conor's rematch with Floyd would then become an 8 million buy PPV in the US alone (Conor generating over 4 billion in revenue in one night )

Conor coming off beating Khabib and Gsp would make Conor's next fight a 4 to 5 million buy PPV regardless
I believe that McGoat vs Mayweather a second time is out of the question. Well IF he wins King Kebab and GSP then it is maybe interesting easy money for Mayweather. But i dont really see it.

I believe that McGoat vs Mayweather a second time is out of the question. Well IF he wins King Kebab and GSP then it is maybe interesting easy money for Mayweather. But i dont really see it.
Conor DID have a lot of success against Floyd

You can say, "what happens this time if Conor doesn't gas?"

Especially if Conor beats Khabib and Gsp, that Floyd rematch will be other worldly massive

People can laugh, but I truly believe Conor can beat Floyd in a rematch

Conor showed a lot in that fight, and I already know the adjustments Conor would need to make.

1. Continue to shut down Floyd from range with his superior length and superior leadhand game/leadhand control while looking to counter etc

Have an adjustment ready for Floyd's right straights to the body

At any point when Floyd starts to walk down behind his high guard, make the adjustment of planting the feet and digging deep into Floyd's body.

So focus more on the body. He legit hurt Floyd to the body regardless of any "low blow" bullshit haters want to claim

2. Utilize right hook leads and right hook counters to keep turning Floyd and off setting him, eventually walking/turning Floyd into the left

* when Floyd is getting tagged by right hooks Floyd willl instinctively go into his philly shell to deflect the leadhand from southpaws...and thats when southpaws can catch Floyd napping behind his lead shoulder with their left straight....watch Corely/Judah fights...The right hook is instrumental in opening up the left against Floyd...

3. When Floyd bends at the waist to duck, hack away at his kidneys. Rest the elbow on the back of Floyd's head to make Floyd uncomfortable and carry the weight. Discourage Floyd from his bends. Think Lomachenko vs Rigo

Also show patience, wait for Floyd to come back up from his bend and time Floyd as he comes back up and is vulnerable. Meet Floyd there with combos when he comes up from his bend

4. When stepping around Floyd don't step too far and take the back. You want to be able to capitalize and hit Floyd's blind spots

With these simple adjustments Conor can legit outbox Floyd in a boxing match

Conor DID have a lot of success against Floyd

You can say, "what happens this time if Conor doesn't gas?"

Especially if Conor beats Khabib and Gsp, that Floyd rematch will be other worldly massive

People can laugh, but I truly believe Conor can beat Floyd in a rematch

Conor showed a lot in that fight, and I already know the adjustments Conor would need to make.

1. Continue to shut down Floyd from range with his superior length and superior leadhand game/leadhand control while looking to counter etc

Have an adjustment ready for Floyd's right straights to the body

At any point when Floyd starts to walk down behind his high guard, make the adjustment of planting the feet and digging deep into Floyd's body.

So focus more on the body. He legit hurt Floyd to the body regardless of any "low blow" bullshit haters want to claim

2. Utilize right hook leads and right hook counters to keep turning Floyd and off setting him, eventually walking/turning Floyd into the left

* when Floyd is getting tagged by right hooks Floyd willl instinctively go into his philly shell to deflect the leadhand from southpaws...and thats when southpaws can catch Floyd napping behind his lead shoulder with their left straight....watch Corely/Judah fights...The right hook is instrumental in opening up the left against Floyd...

3. When Floyd bends at the waist to duck, hack away at his kidneys. Rest the elbow on the back of Floyd's head to make Floyd uncomfortable and carry the weight. Discourage Floyd from his bends. Think Lomachenko vs Rigo

Also show patience, wait for Floyd to come back up from his bend and time Floyd as he comes back up and is vulnerable. Meet Floyd there with combos when he comes up from his bend

4. When stepping around Floyd don't step too far and take the back. You want to be able to capitalize and hit Floyd's blind spots

With these simple adjustments Conor can legit outbox Floyd in a boxing match
The theory is good, i give you that. Floyds Age and motivation will play a big part too... but until now, nobody have really succeed against Mayweather.

The theory is good, i give you that. Floyds Age and motivation will play a big part too... but until now, nobody have succeed against Mayweather.
Yep. Thats another great point that I failed to mention

You have to figure

If Conor beats Khabib October 6 and takes little damage, he can fight Gsp for the big summer end card next year. Maybe July 4 card 2019.

That leaves Conor vs Floyd rematch possible for the fall of next year... or the fall of 2020 (to have a longer boxing camp this time)

By that time Floyd will be even older. While Conor will have more experience/be more mature etc

We saw the first fight and Conor was legit on the verge of winning a decision over Floyd heading into the 9th (fuck those corrupt boxing judges)....who's to say Conor who improves dramatically in rematches can't beat Floyd in a rematch, especially with Floyd getting 2 years older?

No one thought Conor could even land 1 punch on Floyd before. He landed 113 in 8 rounds

Who's to say Conor can't win a rematch now? Especially against an older Floyd?

Back