LW Rankings

With Khabib out , No.1 belongs to Conor Mcgregor because LW has no good grapplers only strikers as of now.

dana-white-14.jpg

“We’ll see what happens!”
"He's in the mix"

<31>

None of these guys fight enough for my liking. So many good fighters, so few fights...

If Islam beats RDA, he could move up 1 or 2 spots but definitely not 6th or above Charles. RDA is unranked and Islam hasn't beaten anybody in the top 10.

It's annoying that, at the same time, the rankings matter and dont matter. They guide guys to big fights if they are over ranked. They give guys excuses to not fight guys ranked lower than me. Also they are not current. They count wins from years and years ago.

It's just a mess and a joke. And always remember that the UFC matchmakers will go for exciting/money fights.

But also, damn, what happened to the "UFC is where the best fight the best 3 times a year"..Inactivity is an infectious disease among a ton of fighters these days.

If Islam beats RDA, he could move up 1 or 2 spots but definitely not 6th or above Charles. RDA is unranked and Islam hasn't beaten anybody in the top 10.

RDA is ranked at WW and beat the same guy who made Oliveira get 6th.

If Islam wins against RDA, give him one more opponent in Top 5, or just give him a title shot straight up.
He already has like what, 6 straight wins in a row?
8 straight victories is plenty enough to give someone a title shot straight up. Otherwise, the UFC is disrespecting Islam despite Khabib's wishes.

But I don't want to put Islam too much pressure since too much expectations for fighters to become something else ruins fighters most of the time.

If Islam wins against RDA, give him one more opponent in Top 5, or just give him a title shot straight up.
He already has like what, 6 straight wins in a row?
8 straight victories is plenty enough to give someone a title shot straight up. Otherwise, the UFC is disrespecting Islam despite Khabib's wishes.

But I don't want to put Islam too much pressure since too much expectations for fighters to become something else ruins fighters most of the time.
Tony had like 12 wins and only got to foght for the interim title. Islam hasn't beaten anybody in the top15 and is nowhere near a title shot.

Let's see how Chandler find his place in there. Smart dude and he has definitely the skills to be in the top 5. I don't give a shit about his losses in Bellator also don't need to get hyped because he beat prime Alvarez light years ago. In 2020 he is a pretty solid and legit contender.

Islam will beat RDA pretty comfortably I think. I just want to see him fight Oliveira. Jiu Jitsu vs Wrestling/Sambo, I hope they'll grapple and not just stand and bang.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back