LW champion reign look back 2012-2021

The first person to defend LW belt four times is someone not currently in the UFC. Maybe someone who is a teenager right now. They'll be a phenom who wins the belt relatively young a la Jon Jones style.

That's my wacky prediction.

Here we have the notorious Khabib hater and biggest sherdog bullshitter in action lol

Hey those you named that Khabib beat have beaten plenty of grapplers and wrestlers!

Poirier beat:
- CDF (before it was cool)
- Jim Miller
- Pettis (subbed Aloe Vera)

Barboza beat:
- Dariush ( the fight before he fought Khabib)

MJ beat:
- Tibau
- Tony

You guys keep changing the narrative on Khabib. First it was he only faced grapplers and when he faces strikers he will get koed. Now it's the opposite and haters like you go on to see the most stacked division in the history of the UFC was lacking or flawed lol

There's a reason why Khabib was the only real grappler/wrestler that was consistently ranked since 2013. It's because the other grapplers lost to a striker on their way up. That's it.

Those bums just couldn't do what Khabib did. It's that simply

Khabib Bless ur Bum soul
Did you even read my post? Fuck off dude, at least respond to my points.

And notorious Khabib hater? Just cause I don't worship him like you do doesn't mean I'm a hater.

The fact that you are calling Pettis a grappler shows me how many straws you are clutching. Stop wasting my time.

Did you even read my post? Fuck off dude, at least respond to my points.

And notorious Khabib hater? Just cause I don't worship him like you do doesn't mean I'm a hater.

The fact that you are calling Pettis a grappler shows me how many straws you are clutching. Stop wasting my time.
Pettis is a bjj blackbelt that submitted Benson, Melendez and Aloe Vera

Heck even poirier is a grappler. Dude has most darce chokes in UFC or second most

Yes you're a hater that creams his pants with stupid delusions of Khabib losing lol

Keep dreaming kid

Pettis is a bjj blackbelt that submitted Benson, Melendez and Aloe Vera

Heck even poirier is a grappler. Dude has most darce chokes in UFC or second most

Yes you're a hater that creams his pants with stupid delusions of Khabib losing lol

Keep dreaming kid
Pettis is a defensive grappler, he barely ever offensively grapples. You are trying to make out the Pettis that Poirer beat was a grappler. Did you even watch that fight you dummy? How TF is the Pettis that Poirer beat a grappler?

And lol, Poirer used to be a bit of a grappler in his FW days, but calling him a grappler now is ridiculous.

I haven't even mentioned Khabib losing, where are you coming up with this BS?

I think this period, five years from now, will be looked at fondly about how Chandler was assumed to be a long-standing champion based on close to nothing besides a not-so-subtle marketing push from the UFC.

Sort of like how we look at Brandon Vera double-champ hype nowadays.

He was a double champ.

in One FC.

Pettis is a defensive grappler, he barely ever offensively grapples. You are trying to make out the Pettis that Poirer beat was a grappler. Did you even watch that fight you dummy? How TF is the Pettis that Poirer beat a grappler?

And lol, Poirer used to be a bit of a grappler in his FW days, but calling him a grappler now is ridiculous.

I haven't even mentioned Khabib losing, where are you coming up with this BS?
Pettis vs Poirier is one of my underrated best fights lol

Again keep your assumptions to yourself dummy.

Poirier is still a bjj guy at heart. He's just combined it now with boxing.

Khabib losing is on your mind 24/7. You root against Khabib at any turn and hype his opponents when they are scheduled to fight him. And when they lose you go on discrediting them like a hypocrite.

Again Khabib Bless your Bum soul 2×

There are a few things that have prevented a real long term champion from happening..

If BJ Penn vs Uno didn't go to a draw in 2003, Penn would have been champion for years. That draw led to UFC deactivating the division for 4 years. If that hadn't happened, Penn would have been at his optimal weight and defending the championship for a very long time.

Khabib should have had a long reign as well. He was good enough to be champion in 2014 but he blew out his knee and spent two years on the shelf.

He comes back in 2016 and then gets screwed out of a title shot when UFC makes Alvarez vs McGregor, then the title is on the shelf for 18 months due to McGregor's inactivity.

Khabib should have been champion for 5-6 years before he retired last year.

Last edited:
Poirier is still a bjj guy at heart. He's just combined it now with boxing.
<YeahOKJen>

Khabib losing is on your mind 24/7. You root against Khabib at any turn and hype his opponents when they are scheduled to fight him. And when they lose you go on discrediting them like a hypocrite.
When have I done this? I have favoured Khabib in every one of his matchups. I predicted he would beat Poirer pretty easily, I thought Gaethje would get subbed, and I haven't discredited either of them after the fact. The only matchup I don't favour Khabib in is one against Chandler, and I have good reasons for that. I've been ultra consistent with this, you can search through my history and find me saying 2 years ago that Chandler was a bad matchup for Khabib.

Again, you were the one that made this convo into one about Khabib. You are the one with the Khabib AV, and you are the one who can't shut up about him. This whole thing is textbook projection.

"What Is Projection? Unconscious discomfort can lead people to attribute unacceptable feelings or impulses to someone else to avoid confronting them."

I think eventually we'll see a champ beat the record for more than 3 defenses.
I could see it being Charles if he wins, since he's so young.
I don't think Chandler would fight long enough to beat it.
he's not even young anymore, 32 this year with 40 fights after Chandler.

The LW division is ultra competitive, which is why there aren't any long title reigns and likely never will be. Khabib could've easily had several more defenses and broken the record had he not been so inactive only fighting once a year and then retiring in his prime.

Chandler 2+ defenses is my prediction if he gets through Oliveira. He and Islam are the only two strong wrestlers in the division, and apart from Oliveira the rest of the top 10's BJJ is lacking (Apart from Makachev ofc).

I don't think Dariush's BJJ is lacking.

I think poirer, Gaethje, Olivera and chandler are extremely close in talent levels. any of those guys could beat any of the others on any given night.

I don't think Dariush's BJJ is lacking.
Ah, forgot to mention him in my original post. I agree, his BJJ is very good, but he doesn't have the level of athleticism required to hang with Chandler.

Ah, forgot to mention him in my original post. I agree, his BJJ is very good, but he doesn't have the level of athleticism required to hang with Chandler.

You're a big chandler fan and it shows haha. We'll see how chandler does in his next few fights.

he's not even young anymore, 32 this year with 40 fights after Chandler.
I thought he just turned 30? It's still decently young considering the top 5 at LW are between 33-35.
40 fights could bring a lot of wear and tear, but most of Charles fights end quickly so maybe he doesn't have to much damage on his body?.

I thought he just turned 30? It's still decently young considering the top 5 at LW are between 33-35.
40 fights could bring a lot of wear and tear, but most of Charles fights end quickly so maybe he doesn't have to much damage on his body?.

Oliveira is 31, turns 32 this year.

C5DE966D-D9EA-44CF-AE2D-89DBC3509B1D.jpeg

You're a big chandler fan and it shows haha. We'll see how chandler does in his next few fights.
Legit I'm just as big a Dariush fan as I am a Chandler fan. Dariush's grappling technique is great, but he is running on a very low level of athleticism compared to the rest of the top 10. It is super impressive what he has been able to accomplish considering his lack of athleticism.

<YeahOKJen>

When have I done this? I have favoured Khabib in every one of his matchups. I predicted he would beat Poirer pretty easily, I thought Gaethje would get subbed, and I haven't discredited either of them after the fact. The only matchup I don't favour Khabib in is one against Chandler, and I have good reasons for that. I've been ultra consistent with this, you can search through my history and find me saying 2 years ago that Chandler was a bad matchup for Khabib.

Again, you were the one that made this convo into one about Khabib. You are the one with the Khabib AV, and you are the one who can't shut up about him. This whole thing is textbook projection.

"What Is Projection? Unconscious discomfort can lead people to attribute unacceptable feelings or impulses to someone else to avoid confronting them."
You might be right lol
For some reason I see your name and think major khabib hater :D

You might have said something so stupid about Khabib that maybe in someways triggered me. I doesn't help I see you discrediting the weight class because it's unbelanced in your opinion. I find that a stupid statement. For example this is not Dariush first rodeo in the top 10. Dude arrived here once and got beaten by Edson and Alex H. and was sent packing to the NR ranks lol

Hernandez as a wrestler was also sent packing away by Dober. LW strikers beat LW grapplers/wrestlers that are not named Khabib and Islam.

Al beat Lee
Barboza beat Dariush
Dober beat Hernandez
Pettis beat Chiesa
Hooker beat Burns
Poirier beat CDF
Hooker/Poirier beat Miller

Back