...Luuukee....ROCKHOLD

l0K4oO0UTeJ8MUtBm.gif
You absolute mad man

can't say I'd feel bad if that tiger mauled the fuck out of him after that.

Damn I didn't realize on the night how flush that hook landed. Left Hook Larry indeed. He dropped Anderson with it as well. Methinks Hendo's gonna eat a few of those and probably not get up.

nah hes not
No? His TDD and TDs are horrible. He got out boxed by basically everyone he has fought. He got dropped by a body punch in the Weidman fight,he got KOed by Michael Bisping while throwing one of the most sloppy and ill advised jabs in history. He keeps his hands so low he look like he is just having a friendly conventional with his opponent.
I respect Luke's skill set,I really do but...come on now.

No? His TDD and TDs are horrible. He got out boxed by basically everyone he has fought. He got dropped by a body punch in the Weidman fight,he got KOed by Michael Bisping while throwing one of the most sloppy and ill advised jabs in history. He keeps his hands so low he look like he is just having a friendly conventional with his opponent.
I respect Luke's skill set,I really do but...come on now.
he outwrestles dan and cain in the gym and he took 25 years off of weidmans life so idk how u can say that

he outwrestles dan and cain in the gym and he took 25 years off of weidmans life so idk how u can say that
Did you see him outwrestle anyone?
Have you seen Weidman fight after he lost to claim Luke had any impact on his fighting?
Do you have any good arguments?

And here I am thinking I can have an actual discussion. Oh,well.

tumblr_n9xvaeyYr31trqhcko1_500.gif

That big cat ain't so tough like me

disgusting and a very cowardly.. Lost all respect for that lowlife.

He's one of the best middleweights. He got KTFO in his last fight. And it was awesome. But he has great striking, and an excellent ground game. People forget he already beat Bisping. And Weidman. He could very well beat Bisping & Weidman again.

Back