Luque vs Diaz needs to happen

It'd be great for the promotion. Everyone needs to know who Luque is

At least stick Luque in constant main events
<{JustBleed}>

nates wants no part of that. notice he not signed the contract only used twitter to be a diva.

Zero intrigue to the hardcores, but that isn't who the fight is targeting. It's to the casual fan base and with that included it's the biggest fight. Casuals don't know rankings or contenders but they know Conor and Nate Diaz. Having the trilogy fight is all they need to see to be interested knowing it's their final fight to end the rivalry.
I agree on Conor vs Nate. Zero intrigue was refering to Conor vs Dustin

I agree on Conor vs Nate. Zero intrigue was refering to Conor vs Dustin
There's still a bit of intrigue there, I'm sure most people know how it will play out but just the way it ended it makes people want to see a final result with no controversy to finish that chapter. People may say they don't want to see it, but once it's booked and it's fight day people will be anxiously watching.

There's still a bit of intrigue there, I'm sure most people know how it will play out but just the way it ended it makes people want to see a final result with no controversy to finish that chapter. People may say they don't want to see it, but once it's booked and it's fight day people will be anxiously watching.
I literally watch all UFC fights so I'd obviously watch it too. But there's no intrigue anymore. Dustin dominated the last 2 fights and Conor hasn't beaten anybody decent in the last years. There's so many better fights to make at LW, we should move on

I literally watch all UFC fights so I'd obviously watch it too. But there's no intrigue anymore. Dustin dominated the last 2 fights and Conor hasn't beaten anybody decent in the last years. There's so many better fights to make at LW, we should move on
The intrigue for me is to see if Conor's fighting career is over. A loss to Poirer pretty much means his UFC career is done. He'll just do his final fight with Diaz and retire from mma.

Honestly, not much. If I never see him fight again, I'm fine.

Always have enjoyed his actual fights, its the BS that swirls around him that has just ran its course over the years.

Fair enough.

It would be great for Luque's star power. Watching him destroy Nate would turn more eyes onto his talent. But it would be insane to make from a ranking perspective.

Nate is longer, better striking and better grappling. How you guys think Vicente wins is beyond me

Masvidals ts was bullshit.
Normally, I would, but he looked like shit in his last two fights against sub par fighters. Quality > quanity
I also never heard anyone saying Diaz should have with a win.
Nah homie, retarded ass opinions like your own are everything that's wrong with this sport. The best fight the best doesn't equal a dude who beat a complete can and almost got finished and before that had a no contest lol stop smoking crack
Ugly vocabulary and poorly written. Why are u even bringing up smoking crack ? What are you even talking about

The intrigue for me is to see if Conor's fighting career is over. A loss to Poirer pretty much means his UFC career is done. He'll just do his final fight with Diaz and retire from mma.
Newsflash for you, it's over when it comes to being able to fight for titles. He can still have dozens of fights but the two Dustin fights and all his behavior around it showed the old Conor is not showing up anymore. You shouldn't need another Dustin fight for that

Newsflash for you, it's over when it comes to being able to fight for titles. He can still have dozens of fights but the two Dustin fights and all his behavior around it showed the old Conor is not showing up anymore. You shouldn't need another Dustin fight for that
That's the thing, if Dustin beats Oliveira Conor will still get to challenge for the title. People may not like it but that's what's going to happen. Yes I don't think current Conor will win unless he changes up his training. He can't do the same things and expect different results.

That's the thing, if Dustin beats Oliveira Conor will still get to challenge for the title. People may not like it but that's what's going to happen. Yes I don't think current Conor will win unless he changes up his training. He can't do the same things and expect different results.
Conor won't change a thing because he's full of himself. Anyway, hopefully Charles wins and we won't have to deal with all this

Conor won't change a thing because he's full of himself. Anyway, hopefully Charles wins and we won't have to deal with all this
There's some hope, he stated it himself he was going to contact Canelo's team. It would be very smart for him to spend a lot of time there before fighting Dustin again. He's already in CA and San Diego isn't that far from the city he moved to.

Definitely doesn't need to happen but I'd like it too.

Personally I'd like to see a Neal vs Luque rematch.

Back