Lunch tips?

vadrip

Orange Belt
Reaction score
What are some good inexpensive and healthy meals that I can pack for lunch, I'm talking about being able not to cook at work either while working at a construction site with on microwaves and so forth.

inexpensive AND healthy = TUNA

do a search for different tuna salads, find one you like and make an assload of sandwiches.

Tuna is good. Ground beef is good too, I've been using some ground beef and some marinara sauce for a quick lunch... really any leftover will work fine. Don't be so prissy and learn to eat your food cold.

Since Im bored with nothing else to do, here my tuna sallad: enjoy

tuna
some slices of Smoked ham (if you got any)
2 avocados
a couple of tomatoes
1/2 can Kidney beans (if you cant stand the farting switch to pasta) :D
olive oil
Cucumber and lettuce (optional)

Of course som darkbread and proteinshakes to go with that.

how to make a sandwich:

ingredients:
2 slices of wholegrain bread
cold meat, eg. sliced chicken or ham, even tuna
tomato
lettuce

place one slice of bread on the bench, top with lettuce, sliced tomato, cold meat then place second slice on top.

Reakt said:
how to make a sandwich:

ingredients:
tomato
lettuce

place one slice of bread on the bench, top with lettuce, sliced tomato, cold meat then place second slice on top.

I dont understand! One slice goes at the bottom and the other... on top? Hmmm, could you please give me more info. Im a retard and dont know what a sandwich is... Please, tell me more.

Lard-ass said:
I dont understand! One slice goes at the bottom and the other... on top? Hmmm, could you please give me more info. Im a retard and dont know what a sandwich is... Please, tell me more.

duh, no shit i was being sarcastic

Reakt said:
how to make a sandwich:

ingredients:
tomato
lettuce

AMAZING! this sand-witch you speak of would allow one to simultaneously eat and hold one's cards while gambling! BRILLIANT!

Since I realize I'm talking to a bunch of meatheads I'll clariy my reference: it is suspected that the sandwich was actually invented for just this reason.

Reakt said:
duh, no shit i was being sarcastic

You know it, we know it. That wasnt sarcasm, just a stupid statement.

Trying to save yourself only makes it more fun. Remember, those who confess goes without shame.

Reakt said:

sorry, spelt bread only for me :wink:

and lard-ass that tuna salad sounds kick ass , gotta try that out

My lunch is usually two turkey sandwichs, a yougart and an apple. I bring a banana and a bag of trail mix as well but I eat that closer to the end of the day about 2 hours before BJJ class.

Riccota Cheese on whole wheat bread with some extra virgin olive oil. Other days I'll just bring a bunch of hardboiled eggs.

i steal food from my work

=X

ps: if you work with fat kids.. don't leave your food laying around in the break room

You could always just eat kids wondering by. Still warm I bet.

You could always bring a salad, then throw some Tuna on it. Or cook chicken eary in the week, so you could use chicken as well, canned salmon too, crab..etc

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back