Lulz for your awful day

SevenSamurai

Silver Belt
Reaction score
Had a shitty day at work today -made some mistakes that might impact you at some point in you leisure time.

Got home, saw this on Cracked and every thing was suddenly ok

enjoy......

please post more ridiculous trashy ghetto lulz in this thread...

Important lesson there for police. When your authority has been compromoised, bring the dogs out. People will fuck with a group of humans with guns but they don't want to fuck with animals looking to bite their balls off. I've heard stories of men confining themselves into places where police can't get them, so the police bring the dogs out to bark saying they'll come inside. They come out within no time lol.

Huge opportunity missed there to sanitize the gene pool. When that douche tried to knock the gun out of the cops hand he should have shot him.

Firing a taser at a redneck and watching him go limp and hit the ground like a sack of shit looks like a satisfying part of the job, comedy gold.

Thanks a heap Samurai. I've had a shit day and was planning on drinking my way to Sunday. Now i'll be sober enough to watch Burn Notice tonight!

You da man

Nothing says "family reunion" like a wedding between your brother and sister where the groom wears the clothes he woke up in following a hangover. And then after the wedding, you get some binge drinking, violence against police, and hillbilly hi jinks.

While we're talking about funny stuff, here you go.

Back