Luke Thomas

sabretitan

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Does anyone listen to his weekly chat?.........

I used to like listening to him, mostly b/c it was MMA chat; after listening to him the last few weeks, he sometimes talks like the UFC is the flavor of the week; and puts in a plug for Bellator when he can...

Then I hear him sayin how he's 6'4 240 plus lol.. And trying to show the viewers how to do specific BJJ techniques in a small, ghetto room. This guy thinks he is Gods gift to MMA analysis .. But I guarantee 90 % of the actual diehard mma fans, that have been around from the inception would crush this ignorant dude and he'd be eating crow.......!!

Last edited:
He says obvious things, but disguise them as 'insight' by using a more academic language.

Start using thesaurus for posts and it will be about the same.

Luke is legit!
A lot of people like him.. I used to. But that guy is a male snot. Delusional! watch a few analysis in a row and you'll see a trend. Or you might not. lol
we can agree to disagree

I usually play his podcast "or whatever you wanna call it" while i'm doing chores. While I don't agree with everything he says, he generally has interesting things to say.

My favourite journalist.. funny, charismatic , american alpha male who isn't affraid to shove the reality right in your throat.

His self-seriousness is part of the charm. This is the guy who coined the term "promotional malpractice".

I usually play his podcast "or whatever you wanna call it" while i'm doing chores. While I don't agree with everything he says, he generally has interesting things to say.
He has some good analysis and intersting shit to say, i won't disagree with that..He's just arrogant, or maybe it's the posters that ask him questions on his chat. I dunno, he rubs me the wrong way now.. Almost like a boxing wanna be purist, turned MMA lol

His self-seriousness is part of the charm. This is the guy who coined the term "promotional malpractice".

Unfortuantley that's what he's known mostly for... That quote . Thanks to Helwani... And the Beat ..

He has some good analysis and intersting shit to say, i won't disagree with that..He's just arrogant, or maybe it's the posters that ask him questions on his chat. I dunno, he rubs me the wrong way now.. Almost like a boxing wanna be purist, turned MMA lol

pretentious
pre

I don't watch his videos/ listen to his chat or the mma beat. His "picks" have pretty much devolved into "these are the betting favourites and why they should win". I can barely remember a time he picked against the favourite in a main card bout.

He's smart. Likes him some Luke Thomas though. Overall he's a big plus
For the MMA community.

A lot of people like him.. I used to. But that guy is a male snot. Delusional! watch a few analysis in a row and you'll see a trend. Or you might not. lol
we can agree to disagree

I was more mucking around man based on you comments referring to his garage BJJ lessons :icon_lol:

I don't watch his videos/ listen to his chat or the mma beat. His "picks" have pretty much devolved into "these are the betting favourites and why they should win". I can barely remember a time he picked against the favourite in a main card bout.
Weidman.....twice

Does anyone listen to his weekly chat?.........

I used to like listening to him, mostly b/c it was MMA chat; after listening to him the last few weeks, he sometimes talks like the UFC is the flavor of the week; and puts in a plug for Bellator when he can...

Then I hear him sayin how he's 6'4 240 plus lol.. And trying to show the viewers how to do specific BJJ techniques in a small, ghetto room. This guy thinks he is Gods gift to MMA analysis .. But I guarantee 90 % of the actual diehard mma fans, that have been around from the inception would crush this ignorant dude and he'd be eating crow.......!!

i can see what you mean

Luke's an elitist mma fan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back