Luke Thomas to appear on Joe Rogan's podcast.

Yup, lots of retards out there. People listen to Schaub speak too, or Eddie Bravo's "comedy". There's no accounting for taste.
I enjoy Rogans podcast for the most part. Usually don’t have time to finish them at once but I always go back if they were interesting.

gQeKZuKCkxLQUU02PHdRunWvkbPhc0ae1YnMF_wfX5W5tzQ7H1lDfNAajM9MjaOSELTTVl4MWKHSe6Phw9-y-OwrgLgWayqIJPQUtkRr1h5H5bVCstuvFgudtn5FeCO5Bd2Hvj1WkcaqNVA71xKlebpwQrr2dEhuTHA

Yes, because when u broadcast to fans of cage fighting you should always try to talk over their heads. Then complain when your audience never grows. Makes perfect sense.

Maybe fans of cagefighting should stop bring so fucking stupid eh,?

They just need to add in Robin Black and Michael Schivello to be declared the Guinness Book of World Records Most Annoying Pod Cast.

Rogan is becoming more insufferable by the day, and the other 3 need no explanation.

He's pretentious, smug and condescending.

And an sjw

So, basically, he makes you feel dumb. It's like shooting fish in a barrel these days with all the waterheads running around crying about "sjws!" and "feminists!" when they're supposed to be big tuff men.

So, basically, he makes you feel dumb. It's like shooting fish in a barrel these days with all the waterheads running around crying about "sjws!" and "feminists!" when they're supposed to be big tuff men.

No.
Im not one of those
People actually say that about me all the time.

It's simply how alot of people including his coworkers think he comes across..

I'm not sure i agree with it. Wasn't a dig at him just an observation

I rarely miss his show because i like it. One of the best in the biz

I don't hate Joe, I've seen him do stand up a bunch of times and he's actually good most of the time! The podcast is just dumb. Especially when it's mostly Schauab, Callen or that idiot Bravo...now throw in Luke Thomas and I'm sure it will be 3 hours of pontificating bullshit.

the podcast isnt mostly schaub, callen and bravo lol. they are maybe on 3x a year if that.

If Luke Thomas was the last MMA journalist on earth, I would start watching WNBA.

Congrats to Luke. He's done a lot in his career.

I also enjoy the way he makes most uneducated sherdoggers feel insecure about their intelligence and vocabulary
My thoughts exactly. Most of his haters animosity is completely unsubstantiated. They just say “fuck that guy he thinks he’s so smart”.

Would love to hear it. He and Campbell have a very good fight pod. When he talks with Schaub it's almost comical how little Schaub knows in comparison.

Disapointing. I'd rather see Brian Campbell do "Have you seen this sh#t?", on JRE.

His dream come true

Luke is one of the most interesting knowledgeable characters in mma.

Way more so than rogan
Agree. His analysis of Islam-Tsarukyan is my fav MMA breakdown that I'd seen

Can't wait to see Luke Thomas passively, agressively put Rogan in his place. Should be fun. I like Luke but he does tend to believe in his opinions a bit too much.

Back