Luke Thomas to appear on Joe Rogan's podcast.

I generally don't hate people but there is just something about Luke Thomas that I hate. I can't quite put my finger on it. I'd rather listen to Brendan Schaub talk about Conor's balls.

I generally don't hate people but there is just something about Luke Thomas that I hate. I can't quite put my finger on it. I'd rather listen to Brendan Schaub talk about Conor's balls.

He's pretentious, smug and condescending.

And an sjw

This is great news for Luke, I’ll tune into that podcast for sure

There is a couple things he does that I can see how triggers some but I think he has done well to correct them over the years. In the past he has thought of his opinion as indisputable fact and also his perspective always has to be unique or what someone else hasn’t thought of, while this can be good at times at others he has come across as a straight up flogger.

I am a fan though and i subscribe to his channel. He has made improvements leaps and bounds and can cover nearly every aspect of mma with knowledge. Better than Helwani, absolute dork

Congrats to Luke. He's done a lot in his career.

I also enjoy the way he makes most uneducated sherdoggers feel insecure about their intelligence and vocabulary

Yes, because when u broadcast to fans of cage fighting you should always try to talk over their heads. Then complain when your audience never grows. Makes perfect sense.

I thought that guy with the weird Luke Thomas AV would be in here by now. Looks like Lukes face blown up like a giant balloon in his AV

I also enjoy the way he makes most uneducated sherdoggers feel insecure about their intelligence and vocabulary

This 100%. Always good for a laugh how a 6'3 ex marine makes basement dwelling incels feel so inadequate.

I like Luke. I realize I'm in the minority here, but despite the fact that I disagree with him at times and he can come off a bit pompous, I do find him to be interesting and on point with a lot of mma related topics.

The ultimate competition of the Jones nutswinging beta cucks.

Don’t get the hate, they’re both advocates of mma and both seem like good guys
You don’t have to agree with them but you can respect them

I wonder if they will talk about dmt and when jones threw a flying knee against shogun

This 100%. Always good for a laugh how a 6'3 ex marine makes basement dwelling incels feel so inadequate.

<Lmaoo>these two morons trying to align themselves with Luke and feel above everyone else, the guy regularly uses words completely incorrectly

great guest. people that hate on luke don't listen to him. I was the same way.

Back