Luke Thomas: Tenshin is much better striker than Conor

Suddenly every amateur mma fighter and boxer in the world is a better striker than Conor

Wow, a 2002 account with less than 300 messages is interested in a Tenshin thread. Rizin's PR stunt is working well.

I don't understand your problem TS,

Tenshin is better and he's not Jackie Chan

<{MindBrown}>

He is.

dude is a world class Kickboxer, with wins over Amnat and Rodtang.

he is much better striker than Conor

That settles it.
<Prem974>

Luke Thomas is a sad hater who lives a bad life. Only logical explanation for this statement. That and something about cuck.

If you mean head to head if they fought, Conor would KO him. Way too big and strong for him. If you mean technically, Luke may have a point as Conor doesn't have great leg kicks (outside of the kick to the body) but Conor is light years ahead with the hands.

Who isn't? Everyone knows once a fighter loses they lose all their skill too. I'm sure even Luke Thomas is a better striker than Conor now too.

The kid would murder conor, way faster, can take a punch, more dynamic strikes and a lot more power

tenshin rulez conor droolz!!!

If you mean head to head if they fought, Conor would KO him. Way too big and strong for him. If you mean technically, Luke may have a point as Conor doesn't have great leg kicks (outside of the kick to the body) but Conor is light years ahead with the hands.
<{cruzshake}>

He is a better striker in a pure striking sport. McGegor is a better striker in MMA.

Bisping is a better striker than Rocksalt.

Crazy finishes, but almost none of these fighters even have a wikipedia page.

Right.. I forgot what matters. Instagram followers, most money, avd Wikipedia.. Not fighting skills.

Anyway.. Not sure what the point of making this thread was... Is there anyone who actually disagrees with that statement?

He is a better striker then mcgregor.

Mcgregor is a mma fighter.

Back