Luke Thomas: Tenshin is much better striker than Conor

Hilarious. Tenshin fought more cans than Fedor + Wilder + Khabib combined.

Japan is known for conning fighters.

Let these motherfuckers compete against a younger guy like Loma and he rapes them in sambo/juo/wrestling/boxing/mma and maybe even kickboxing (not MT), since boxing can carry you pretty well in kickboxing (not MT).

They did the same thing (not Japan) to Ray Mercer, just look at his reaction (face).

Disgusting motherfuckers.

Loma would get his legs chopped down if he Kickboxed him. I dont know why youre mentioning sambo and grappling when this is a thread about striking. You also seem quite biased against Japanese fighters. Guess you think Inoue is fake too.

BTW, you say let him compete against a younger guy like Loma, do you realize Tenshin is 20 and Loma is 30?

Last edited:
Conor's striking defence is shit, offensively he's good though mainly because of his power, he's not the most accurate either he misses a lot

Loma would get his legs chopped down if he Kickboxed him. I dont know why your mentioning sambo and grappling when this is a thread about striking. You also seem quite biased against Japanese fighters. Guess you think Inoue is fake too.

Nope.
I like Tenshin, but I just hate overrated fighters & Sakuraba is probably from Japan and he is one of my fav. MMA fighters. I love Perry, but he is a "meh" fighter.

Leg kicks have reached such an overrated status here, its just funny, but High School Wrestling & blue belts are still
the biggest myths.

We have no idea how he would react, I have seen some dudes with legit "chicken" legs tank a ton of leg kicks.
But Loma is a professional athlete, so he would prepare himself accordingly. You have no idea how well good boxing can carry you in Kickboxing (not Muay Thai), but I have already read your comments on khabib+boxing ... lol dumbfuck³

Japan is known for conning fighters, you fucken noob.

Leg kicks have reached such an overrated status here, its just funny

You have no idea how he would react

But Loma is a professional athlete
You have no idea how well good boxing can carry you in Kickboxing (not Muay Thai), but I have already received your comments on khabib+boxing
Kind of hard to box if you cant stand on your legs.

You also have no idea how he'd react so stop with your bullshitting. Tenshin is also a professional athlete moron.

Oh I see, youre a butthurt Conor fan that I wrecked by saying Khabib would own him. Scram loser.

Kind of hard to box if you cant stand on your legs.

You also have no idea how he'd react so stop with your bullshitting. Tenshin is also a professional athlete moron.

Oh I see, youre a butthurt Conor fan that I wrecked by saying Khabib would own him. Scram loser.

<{gspressed}>

giphy.webp

3QZ4W6GJ5UI6RHAPF75PNVBCVI.jpg

Stop your lying

The kid would murder conor, way faster, can take a punch, more dynamic strikes and a lot more power
He's also a lot smaller. Conor would dwarf him, it wouldn't be a fair fight in terms of size, power, reach or durability.

Yeah that gutwrench is really going to help him in Kickboxing/MT, Idiot. Funny they cut the video before he failed the throw.
{<huh}
This shit has nothing to do with Kickboxing/MT you ignorant MMA idiot. You sound like those idiots on reddit (3-5 years ago) when they said Adensaya would lose to wrestlers because kickboxing sucks. And look where we are today. He's the future champion, and I have been saying that for years.

You posted unnecessary gifs/pictures ... so i did the same.

My boy is a BEAST!
giphy.gif
Full video ... Loma is so fucking strong.
giphy.gif

{<huh}
This shit has nothing to do with Kickboxing/MT you ignorant MMA idiot. You sound like those idiots on reddit (3-5 years ago) when they said Adensaya would lose to wrestlers because kickboxing sucks. And look where we are today. He's the future champion, and I have been saying that for years.

You posted unnecessary gifs/pictures ... so i did the same.

My boy is a BEAST!
Full video ... Loma is so fucking strong.
giphy.gif
You're too retarded to carry on this conversation with. This is a thread about Tenshin's striking compared to Conor's and you're talking about Loma's freestyle wrestling. GTFO

Last edited:
You're too retarded to carry on this conversation with. This is a thread about Tenshin's striking compared to Conor's and you're talking about Loma's grappling. GTFO

And you just called me a conor fan even though there was no sign of it.

I showed Lomas suplex for fun, because you came with Khabib/Conor gifs lol

Let me get some things straight: Conor is funny, but overrated as fuck. He would lose a rematch vs Aldo. Your boy khabib is bigger than Conor and ducking his real weight class, but whos surprised? Usman, Colby and a few others would absolutely rape him and Woodley knocks Khabib ded under 3 rounds.

Khabib & Conor are fake as fuck.

My boy is a fucken beast!
And he looks even prettier than Khabib & Conor.
CoolAcclaimedBlobfish-size_restricted.gif

And you just called me a conor fan even though there was no sign of it.

I showed Lomas suplex for fun, because you came with Khabib/Conor gifs lol

Let me get some things straight: Conor is funny, but overrated as fuck. He would lose a rematch vs Aldo. Your boy khabib is bigger than Conor and ducking his real weight class, but whos surprised? Usman, Colby and a few others would absolutely rape him and Woodley knocks Khabib ded under 3 rounds.

Khabib & Conor are fake as fuck.

My boy is a fucken beast!
And he looks even prettier than Khabib & Conor.
CoolAcclaimedBlobfish-size_restricted.gif

Idk if I agree that everyone beats Khabib but I do think him at 155 is like Conor at 145.

That's not up for debate. He's one of the two best kickboxers in the world, Conor isn't the best striker in MMA, let alone by kickboxing standards.

He is good, but his competition doesn't seem to be bright either...

Back