Luke Thomas "Rumor is Colby v Tyron in Dallas."

Tyron's defensive wrestling is top notch. He's also a much better striker than Colby. It'll be his easiest title defense.

This fight would really beef up the card

Then you would just have to add Greg Hardy and a couple local guys like Steven Peterson/Rashad Coulter

Hopefully they add this and a heavyweight fight or two to make up for all the chick fights

Makes sense, no reason for either guy to sitout until November when they're both healthy & the Sept card needs a ppv headliner & is 2months away so more than enough time for a full training camp.

Tyron's defensive wrestling is top notch. He's also a much better striker than Colby. It'll be his easiest title defense.

I originally thought this as well but now I'm starting to wonder if Tyron's tendency to back himself up against the cage and lack of counterpunching accuracy will give Colby a chance to win a decision. Colby has the ability to get him down, especially if Tyron sits back and lets Colby work a gameplay against the fence.

Bellator WW tournament > Tyron vs Colby

The tournament as a whole is better than this 1 fight yes, the tournament may even produce better fights than this on paper (I think Lima vs Koreshkov 3 is going to be awesome obv) but this is still a good and important fight in the WW division. No reason to put it down or even compare it to the Bellator stuff. It’s all MMA, just enjoy it all.

With that said, really hope Tyron can get a finish here. Colby’s cardio seems to be good for the pace that he generally tends to set. But his hands aren’t very good and unless he improves those, he will get finished I think (Assuming Tyron is coming to fight and not just fend off TD’s and land occasional counter)

Heard it on the radio... good enough source for me. Bags packed again for the four hour trip to Dallas.

i want woodley to destory colby for him showing off that interim title

Didn't Colby just say he didn't want to fight in Sept/Oct because he just fought?

I like the fight, but I think it's absurd that like Maia, Colby seems to be pressured by the UFC into taking his title shot quickly after another fight to suit the inactive Woodley.

I just heard this on Sirius. He sai it like 5 mins ago. I'm writing you all from my phone, while driving. Sorry for misspelling.
never know I not be shocked at what ppv they fight on.

If Colby tries to pressure Woodley like RDA, he probably gets knocked out. If Colby makes it out of round 2 though, it could be a long night for Woodley.

i wont bother exposing the holes in your "colege totem pole", .
My guess would be, thats because you can't. Usman holding them down is as likely as Usman being triangle choked by Darren Till first.

I think Colby is going to outwork Tyron.

Good fight, will be watching.

Finally something to look forward to.

People hatin’ on both but this fight is theoretically fucking banging. Literally the only way it can suck is if Colby joins greg jacksons and becomes a jabbing point fighter overnight. Stylistically this is the fight that brings both of them to the test.

Back