Luke Thomas response to Chael Sonnen (VIDEO)

Luke's style is very difficult to listen to, honestly.

i agree that his delivery is kind of oft-putting, but his content his solid, and his opinions are generally on point. at least in my opinion.

How is it lying if it’s an act?
That is his act... he says crazy shit and shit that isn’t true. He’s not putting it out there that it’s an act he actually wants casuals to believe the shit he says.

Luke Thomas is a nobody hanger on trying to bash the career of a far better man. I'm not even really a Sonnen fan but come on Luke Thomas has barely accomplished shit and apparently doesn't have the self-awareness to see the irony of a man like himself shit talking someone that accomplished far, far more than he ever will.

chael apparently didn't think that luke thomas was a nobody though, which is why chael responded. it was luke who simply gave an opinion, that chael couldn't resist to respond to.

Now Chael will get to clap back at how Luke sank mmafighting. How his co-pilot Ariel built everything Luke had like mmahour & man beat, but nobody wanted to work with Luke so everyone left. Luke should not have taken the bait.

One thing we can all agree on:
Luke Thomas is a greater cuck than Chael was a fighter.

*Luke Thomas OFFICIALLY #GOTTENTO*

He’s acting like a spurned woman.... perhaps The American Gangster (R) refused to sleep with Lukes wife?

<{Joewithit}>

Last edited:
luke thomas now at war with chael, who is ariel helwani's new co-pilot
btw luke completely destroyed second place chael who never got his daddy a belt

i think luke will go work for paramount network + showtime and go to war with ESPN and the ariel monopoly

PS - luke burying chael for the phantom tap, RUTHLESS BABY

I mean I agree wasn't bringing up the daddy thing a bit harsh? Remember this beatdown was to prove he respected the person he was beating down. Not in the spirit of this fight IMO.

*Luke Thomas OFFICIALLY #GOTTENTO*

He’s acting like a spurned woman.... perhaps The American Gangster (R) refused to slee with Lukes wife?

<{Joewithit}>
To be fair I refuse to slee with anyone's wife.

If anyone thinks Chael belongs on the list of GREATS - and it's pretty clear what that means - they are fucking stupid

Whatever-- I'm a big fan of both Luke Thomas and Chael Sonnen. I believe they both have fair arguments and it's a matter of interpretation.

Luke coming with some facts but i dint like the ending were he says he looks down on people because they went to journalist school such an odd comment to make. Luke also thinks him being controversial in the only reason he hasn't reached the top.... Seriously Luke believes in his own hype and thinks everything he says is correct but i give him hes due he did own Chael a fair bit in this video
True he sincerely looks down on people who went to journalism school? Like you don't want people to learn about your own craft before they start doing it?

Luke thinks that his lack of followers on social media (compared to Chael) is because he tells the truth.

Hint: It’s because you’re generally not likeable. Ariel tells the truth and is still killing the game.

The part about him “looking down” on anyone who goes to journalism school also makes him look like an ass. Wtf do you care if someone wants to get an education on something they’re interested in?

Aside from that, Luke did a proper job of dismantling Chael’s bogus claims.

Chael may not have a record befitting a true great, but he's been in the game for a long time and his resume possesses many greats on it. He was also unquestionably one of the great MMA wrestlers, so in that specific context he did achieve greatness

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back