Media Luke Thomas reaction to Poirier knocking out Conor Mcgregor

I also got vocal when the end sequence happened and wasn't even actively rooting against Conor. It was just very tension breaking and kind of unexpected.

Pretty much my reaction when Nate started taking Conor apart till he choked him out. Was at a Hooters and I don't think I've ever been so loud at a bar yelling in joy/aggression. It was better cuz the place was full of Conor fans and save for a few of us, it was silent. When Conor got dusted by Poirer, I just kept it inside. Also, I was home alone and had no opposing fans to play off of.

Ive never cheered for a fighter to lose.

I only cheer for the fighters I want to win.

Its pretty sad to want someone to lose just because...

The first "whoooaaa" is hilarious.

He getting into obese territory though. Jeez Luke get your fatass back in the gym

Hitch them pants boys, we bout to see a KO.

BC looking concerned, confused, hurt.

4AANfOe.jpeg

even though I can't stand Luke, seeing the pure joy of someone watching Conor get KO is wholesome and beautiful.

This is what happens when a Sherdogger stops the strict diet, lifting, training UFC, and gets sucked into cuckism.... I’m sad for Luke

I don't follow his podcasts so I don't see him very often, but wow, when did he gain all that extra weight?

I used to get that amped about fights all the time. Now I am less emotionally invested in the fighters. I can't judge luke for this.

Back