Luke Thomas on Sanchez vs. Pereira

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Cliffs: DS is not cowardly or a quitter but in this instance he was dishonorable.

"I don't care that he quit; it doesn't mean anything to me. What I care about is: are we getting Diego Sanchez ready to compete against these kinds of challenges? Because if he's not ready I don't care who they give him next in that weight class. He's gonna be a UFC fighter and in all likelihood this is not the last kind of a beating that Diego's gonna take. What happens when the next guy doesn't throw an illegal shot? Now where are we? This is what we want to see -- a Diego who's unprepared for overmatched challenges?"

Last edited:
People should not care what Luke Thomas thinks

UnconsciousBlaringHornet-size_restricted.gif

"You know Luke I don't even like you so I am not gonna answer your question" - Jones GOAT Bones

Let see Luke take that illegal knee and continue his ramblings. Just saying.
I'll have to give crazy Diego a pass on this one.

J3f8SoB.jpg

"You know Luke I don't even like you so I am not gonna answer your question" - Jones GOAT Bones
He was so upset and went on suicide watch after that. Like being turned down by your soulmate for him.

Didn’t listen. I am tired of hearing him rant about assumed racism. However, I did watch without sound so that I could watch that gorgeous hairline for a full 15 minutes without disturbance.

I get not liking Luke Thomas. I don’t listen to his shit either, but some of you blow his shortcomings way out of proportion. The fact is none of us could do any better.

He's right. That fight was a huge red flag that something is up with Diego and that he's not ready for UFC fights anymore.

As Luke states, it's not because of how the fight ended-- it's because of how poorly and unprepared for a fight Diego looked before that.

Didn’t listen. I am tired of hearing him rant about assumed racism. However, I did watch without sound so that I could watch that gorgeous hairline for a full 15 minutes without disturbance.

That's a shame, because he does talk about hairlines about 2 minutes in.

The UFC shouldn't offer Diego another fight until he finds a new legitimate camp.

Luke is becoming the voice of reason.

Back