Luke Thomas likens PED use to superior genetics in terms of 'fairness'

The only thing I don't like about Luke Thomas is despite his relatively logical, and coherent way in which he presents his points, he takes a stance as if there is no way in a million years he could be wrong.

He's very aggressive with his opinions.

Shaq was clumsy and oafish. But dominate and a powerhouse.

But for real numbers his career average free throw was an embarrassing 52 percent. (the average is 75). That's nothing but hand, eye coordination with muscle memory. So his height didn't help him there at all...and it showed just how coordinated that big sob actually was.

If Shaq were born an average sized human he wouldn't have come close to the NBA. So don't feed me a bunch of bullshit.

As for the rest of your counter.

Why? Why was it dumb? You suck at debating.

I read an interesting article once about center's sucking at free throws because their hands are big as shit
No idea if this is true or relevant.

Just thought everyone should know.

You destroyed Luke here.

Luke is probably trying to justify his own use now.

Looks like Luke's DNA just started to kick-in.

Giijdt9.png

And obviously defending Jon Jones'.

Having said that, I don't care if fighters juice or not.
You mad cause luke would straight jack your bitch and that's ok

Isn't the whole point of individual sports the race to find out who has the best genetics?

Bad as his argument is its better than your weak ass analogy of taking roids to cheating on a med school test. Steroids actually improve performance and increase your ability to do your job when your job is athletically based. Cheating on a test would help you get a degree or certification that would overstate your ability.... not even close to the same thing.

I don't know why you guys listen to him

Who the fuck is Luke Thomas and why are there threads about him all the time?

Well if he trully thinks excellence can only be achieved by tricking the mind into thinking that the mental is not the most important part of things , then fuck him .... i wont watch a single of his programs ever again ... even dispite his stupid honesty. Physique over mental humm Luke ? ...im surprised you even train....so Fuck you.

Shaq was clumsy and oafish. But dominate and a powerhouse.

But for real numbers his career average free throw was an embarrassing 52 percent. (the average is 75). That's nothing but hand, eye coordination with muscle memory. So his height didn't help him there at all...and it showed just how coordinated that big sob actually was.

If Shaq were born an average sized human he wouldn't have come close to the NBA. So don't feed me a bunch of bullshit.

As for the rest of your counter.

Why? Why was it dumb? You suck at debating.
So your argument that he's a bad basketball player rests on his FT%

Isn't the whole point of individual sports the race to find out who has the best genetics?

The race is over and the results are pretty clear as to which race excels naturally at which sport.

So your argument that he's a bad basketball player rests on his FT%

It's a clear indicator that he lacks hand eye coordination and sucks at muscle memory. Hell, just watch how he runs, he's oafish.

If you honestly think a 6'2 Shaq could make the nba, I have a bridge to sell you.

His genetics got him in. He rode shotgun.

So let's talk running. Why is it that black people can run faster than white people given the same training and dedication? Should it always be that way? Isn't it a bit tiresome? Why shouldnt we artificially build up a white man to have the same benefits genetically to make him as baseline efficient at running as a black man? Why shouldn't it then come down to training, technique and motivation?

I'm all for artificially altetering humans for performance competitions. Bring it on.

The whole trick to life is figuring out how to justify a advantage, keeping it, profiting from it and if necessary maintaining it by force.

There is nothing done because it is right or moral it's done because it's the law usually backed up by force. It's that somebody wants to maintain some advantage over somebody else.

Nothing is about fairness, nobody does anything to be equal. Everything is about subjugation, differentiation and advantage.

There is no fair or deserves there is only what you have because you are ready to keep it by force.

Everything else is denial.

Another person comes out of the shadows to be pro ped. Don't worry. Give it 20 to 30 years from now and things will change. Right now we are at our "Reefer Madness era" on how people view peds and their use right now.​

It's a clear indicator that he lacks hand eye coordination and sucks at muscle memory. Hell, just watch how he runs, he's oafish.

If you honestly think a 6'2 Shaq could make the nba, I have a bridge to sell you.

So let's talk running. Why is it that black people can run faster than white people given the same training and dedication? Should it always be that way? Isn't it a bit tiresome? Why shouldnt we artificially build up a white man to have the same benefits genetically to make him as baseline efficient at running as a black man? Why shouldn't it then come down to training, technique and motivation?

I'm all for artificially altetering humans for performance competitions. Bring it on.
if he was 6"2 he would have been lightning fast and a great shooter lol. This dude is ridiculous man, there's never been a big man like him at that size.

Breaking: Luke Thomas says dumb thing in condensing, pretentious tone.

One of the most if not most pathetic arguments in the case

Genetics arent controlled by you, so its definitely fair to be more athletic , faster etc than your opponent, who could be craftier etc

Is experience also an unfair advantage? I mean why would a guy with 5 fights fight a guy with 20 fights ?

We should just have 0-0 guys , roided up to the gills fighting each other 10 times on every card

Entertaining right ?

Dude is grasping at straws so hard , even worse than his "people dont like Jones cus he's black" argument

Young Shaq was not oafish. That came as he packed on the weight and didn't take care of himself like he should have. And he severely damaged his wrist as a kid making shooting in general very difficult for him.

I would assume if Shaq were 6'2" he'd have had different physical gifts. But if he didn't, no he couldn't play in the NBA because he had big man physical abilities, not guard abilities, which are very different.

For a center, you really can't find a better natural athlete, built for the position, than young Shaq. If he had stayed in shape, he'd have probably won about 5 more titles than he did.

So since some people have better genes .. let me use brass knuckles.

Good argument.

What if like 2 weeks before the fight, you get the flu, shouldnt your opponent be infected with an appropriate amount of the virus to even things out ?

What if you got a massage 4 days out ? Why would you be more relaxed ??!?

so the people with superior genetics that use PEDs will still have an advantage ...

Back