Luke Thomas heard from sources that Barao was sick during the fight

The source is a sherdogger who was pissed Barao didnt make any excuses so he came up with this so he can bash brazilians on sherdog.

This sounds about right to me.

The source is a sherdogger who was pissed Barao didnt make any excuses so he came up with this so he can bash brazilians on sherdog.

So this is what it comes to? Sherdoggers saying other Sherdoggers are making shit up.

Can't we all get along?

Woah woah woah you retards need to remember the fact that Barao himself has not said this and had even congratulated TJ on winning.... not all Brazilians give excuses

Sick or not sick, he got hit with a punch that would have knocked down a horse and he was never able to recover from it.

Not having the sniffles wouldn't have prevented that punch in the head.

The better man won.

Not saying Im buying his excuse but what you are saying is flatout ignorant. Being sick effects everything from your reflexes to your stamina. It drastically alters your overal performance, especially in such a high demanding sport as MMA

Had to expect this excuse to come sooner or later. He is Brazilian after all. Wonder what kind of illness he had? Staph is usually the classic goto excuse illness.

Its all bullshit at the end of the day. One time i had the mad aids and still managed to win a fight. Making weight was unusally easy though.

I love how Americans think brazilians are these complaining excuses makers

Take a good look at your athletes , every day there's an article on the front page of cnn of some overpaid asshole complaining about something

His source better be a doctor because any freaking training partner could have said that he saw Barao cough once and wanted to put out an excuse to somehow validate Barao's ass kicking at the hands of Dillashaw

but it's not a doctor, its a teammate or coach. Gtfo Luke Thomas, nobody wants to hear your shit... trying to sound like you have special connections.

IF Barao was sick it was likely because of the absurd amount of weight he cuts. Cutting so much weight probably compromised his immune system. So its likely the consequence of him not fighting closer to natural weight class. The better man still won the fight.

renan-barao-urijah-faber-joe-rogan-mma-ufc-169-weigh-ins.jpg

Luke Thomas and his "sources"...lol

Yes, it's true.
He got a headache at some point in the first round.

Had to expect this excuse to come sooner or later. He is Brazilian after all. Wonder what kind of illness he had? Staph is usually the classic goto excuse illness.

Its all bullshit at the end of the day. One time i had the mad aids and still managed to win a fight. Making weight was unusally easy though.

Funny because I didn't hear Barao say a dam thing about being sick. Why are you giving him shit for something SOMEBODY ELSE said?

I loled at the aids thing though.

Brazilians gonna brazilian.

I seriously dont think I've ever known of a group of people that make more direct and indirect excuses than a fucking Brazilian athlete.

Serious? Barao isn't even the one saying this... the fuck man

Funny because I didn't hear Barao say a dam thing about being sick. Why are you giving him shit for something SOMEBODY ELSE said?

I loled at the aids thing though.

Just trying to fit in around here

what exactly did luke said

i went to 17 and he was talking some gsp matt serra bs

are you tommy morrison?

Back