Luke Thomas has a problem with Teruto Ishihara calling women...

Women get to call men pigs without any censure. They get to make jokes about penis size without batting an eyelid. Men fair much worse.

What is the deal with Luke Thomas? Using feminism to get ass or something?

I'm sure if the UFC has an issue with it, they'll tell him to tone it down.

If women don't like it, they'll stay aware from Ishihara. If they don't care, they'll gravitate toward him. See Luke, you alleged victims will solve your crusade for you. Go peddle your social justice elsewhere.

Seems to be doing OK for himself:

Well I didn't say I was a fan of his. It doesn't totally end there for me no but honestly I don't want to come off as overly aggressive about my stance. Furthermore I can tolerate words, any words to a point and still accept the person using said words. Once those words manifest into actions then it becomes a lot harder for me. The problem with coming down to harshly is that in all likely hood when Ishihara uses the word bitch he isn't knowingly and willingly propagating the stigma that it carries with it. So there is room for me to separate the issue from the person. I find his use of the word gross but I don't judge him. We are all human and we say and do things that are flawed.

imbued in words are a history. . . imbued in our bodies -- the way we carry ourselves -- is a past history, too. the thought precedes the action, and such language carries this weight [as you have said]. i don't think it's entirely possible to separate word from action.

imbued in words are a history. . . imbued in our bodies -- the way we carry ourselves -- is a past history, too. the thought precedes the action, and such language carries this weight [as you have said]. i don't think it's entirely possible to separate word from action.
No it isn't entirely possible, I agree. But count that as one of my flaws as a human that I try my best to do so.

This is a fair point but the issue with language that is demeaning or promotes negative stigmas is that there are those who haven't fully acclimated to this being the way it is. If we were to just accept all forms of hatred (and i'm not saying 'bitches' is that) because those who agree gravitate and those who don't shy away then we wouldn't be fixing a problem. The goal is to ultimately make it not okay to use the word bitch to describe a woman so that in 50 years there won't need to be a decision to be had about whether you do or don't care about being called one. Once you are put in that situation you are already subconsciously accepting in your mind that you are one and thus lesser which is a hurtful place to be in.

I don't mean any of that to be preachy just that I know where you are coming from and respect your opinion. I think issues like this are pretty complex for those who care and pretty cut and dry for those who don't. MMA probably isn't the place to be solving these things though haha.

Plenty of women call each other bitches so I think the usage of the word is actually headed in the opposite direction from eradication.

What does the "B" in DNB stand for?

ronda-rousey-no-dnb.png

I agree with Luke here, he should just be old school and call them whores.

You know the difference between a bitch and a whore. A whore sleeps with everyone, a bitch sleeps with everyone but you.

luke thomas doing conor numbers on sherdog and he doesn't even have a wiki page

Ichihara clearly picked up this habit from African American culture though. What does Puke Thomas have to say about that?

Don't try to ruin our fun...

Bitch

Ichihara clearly picked up this habit from African American culture though. What does Puke Thomas have to say about that?
i'll ask him after i'm done fucking his girlfriend

he needs to hold the camera

I just listened to him talk about this and he says he doesn't really care he just wants to know why the guy can do it but anyone else can't.,
Guessing because of how bad he is with English ? There's a certain acceptance towards guys who dont know English. He just seems like a charismatic guy trying his hardest to speak in English. Unlike when Conor was IMMEDIATELY asked by media about calling Aldo a bitch and shit like that. Also, it always seems funny to me how women dont like being called bitches but make every effort in the book to act like a one lol.

I just listened to him talk about this and he says he doesn't really care he just wants to know why the guy can do it but anyone else can't.,

Everyone else can. If it seems like everyone else can't, it's because bitches like Luke Thomas self-righteously complain about the racism and sexism of everyone else constantly. A better question is why Luke himself is giving him a pass, but the answer is obvious: he isn't white, which is the one thing Luke really has a problem with.

giphy.gif

Thanks Luke, ya pussy

Why is Luke always trying to be a Holier than thou cunt? We get it, you're offended by everything!

Luke Thomas Live chats would be my preferred Torture method. Borderline over-the-top though.

This guy is offended of everything...

Back