Luke Thomas fires shots at "Donks"(Cruz commentary haters)

Here's a couple guys Sherdoggers love to hate. Just trying to contribute...

Cruz is an arrogant, boring dick.

Been watching UFC all the way through from the start again on Fight Pass and some of the old commentary is so cringeworthy.

Rogan and Goldberg constantly sucking off Marcus Davies head movement and Mark Del LaGrotte every fight.

"Once Ever" was building hype. Also the job of a color commentator.

I agree that he could be better as an analyst. That's why Rogan, Anik, and DC is the best team.
I mean it definitely was, but before someone set him straight, Joe honestly believed that shit. Watch his first podcast with Cowboy. Joe brings up Ronda's striking, and the man was dead serious. Cowboy tried to shrug it off as best he could without being condescending.

p.s. That really is the best booth.

Last edited:
Anik is honestly the best. I'm not interested in commentators telling me what a fighter is doing or what he should do to advance or defend. Just STFU and let me watch the fight.

Rogan is absolutely trash. He overreacts to everything that a fighter does that he's rooting for. He speculates a lot about if fighters are hurt/injured and why they're not doing something.

Cruz for the desk
DC for ring side
That's the dream team.

He's good but a little to cringy with my "oh my goodness"

I mean it definitely was, but before someone set him straight, Joe honestly believed that shit. Watch his first podcast with Cowboy. Joe brings up Ronda's striking, and the man was dead serious. Cowboy tried to shrug it off as best he could without being condescending.

p.s. That really is the best booth.

I have two theories regarding Joe's going off the deep end regarding Rousey:
1. He was in love with her. Like, genuinely infatuated with her. As we know, Infatuation and thinking you're in love with someone can cause a man to lose his shit.
2. He forced himself to believe the hype in order to be able to sound convincing, and didn't know how to turn it off.

Anik is honestly the best. I'm not interested in commentators telling me what a fighter is doing or what he should do to advance or defend. Just STFU and let me watch the fight.

Rogan is absolutely trash. He overreacts to everything that a fighter does that he's rooting for. He speculates a lot about if fighters are hurt/injured and why they're not doing something.
lol Anik is the best????
<{outtahere}>

I've fired quite a few shots at some donks in my day.
Most of em were on computer screens and I'm happy I missed but they were always what I would call sticky situations.

Cruz said Francis had 30lbs advantage over Cain in-cage

I fucking love Anik

Fuck the haters

inB4 “robotic” meme

dude does his homework and is professional

I have two theories regarding Joe's going off the deep end regarding Rousey:
1. He was in love with her. Like, genuinely infatuated with her. As we know, Infatuation and thinking you're in love with someone can cause a man to lose his shit.

My own thoughts it is this. Total infatuation. Dana was the same.

I dislike Cruz because he sucks all the energy out of the room, not because he talks about underhooks constantly. I think Luke is out of touch with reality and is interpreting the dislike for Cruz incorrectly.

DC Rogan and Anik are the best for entertainment and immersion into the fights.

Cruz is good when it's a fight you don't really care about but it's still a good technical fight and he explains all the positions etc. Teaching you shit, plus him correcting Rogan is funny to me too.

oh another cuck video!! that's what i needed to start my day.

Cruz is good but just a little too articulate for the average MMA dummy

I just think he talks too much, and maybe he tries to coach a bit too much. It just feels like there's no breathing time when he's commentating. He doesn't need to break something down every single second of the fight .

If he just eases up a bit, it would make a world of difference.

He's by far the most informative commentator, he just kind of goes overboard with the analysis I think.

Back