Luke Thomas fires shots at "Donks"(Cruz commentary haters)

mallen7272

Shooper
@Brown
Reaction score
Of course Luke would support the worst UFC commentator.

He attempts to say people don't like Cruz because he does not yell enough. Not the fact that he steps all over people and is completely biased; Also will stop at nothing to try to shut down and correct his peers.

Last edited:
Cruz is good but just a little too articulate for the average MMA dummy

I like him smart guy good commentator very analytical

Lol birds of a feather.

I'm not surprised MF'ers!!!

Of course Luke would support the worst UFC commentator.

He attempts to say people don't like Cruz because he does not yell enough. Not the fact that he steps all over people and is completely bias; Also will stop at nothing to try to shut down and correct his peers.

Personally Cruz annoys me at times and Luke is just a cuck

Top Comments from his fans.

Jamie
1 hour ago
Cruz is at the bottom of my list. I thought he did a terrible job last night. Maybe Luke should go back and listen again.

SickKent
1 hour ago
Paul Felder was better than Cruz. Cruz is a shill.

Ned Modelo
1 hour ago
He flubbed it during Conor/Khabib.

D C
1 hour ago
No he's pretty bad

Edward Healey
1 hour ago
Joe Rogan is the best commentator in my book!

EyesCold AsIce
1 hour ago
Can't agree with you here. He steps on Anik, forgets fighters names, mixes up fighters names and is the same stale monotone throughout the fights. I'd much rather listen to DC.

Brian Abisdid
1 hour ago
Cruz is very boring to listen to. Joe Rogan is by far the best, the only other guy i like is DC & the mouth.

Jason Holden
1 hour ago
He really isn't...

Mr.Danky
1 hour ago
I prefer DC tbh

i don't mind his commentary, but it's pretty clear when someone is fighting that he trains with because he nuthugs them hard.

Underhooks matter to those who already see what Dom sees.

Underhooks don't matter to people who don't see that stuff.

None of the above mentioned people want to hear Dom explain the importance of underhooks and how tiring it is when someone leans on you EVERY SINGLE TIME a fighter is up against the cage.

Does this guy do anything but get outraged about shit? Lol

Cruz is good but just a little too articulate for the average MMA dummy
The dude is an amazing analytical mind, but articulate? Did you listen to him this weekend? Cruz was stumbling after every word, and could barely piece together a sentence. He was also being very awkward/out of character. You can tell Anik was thrown off by the way he was responding to Cruz. I guess Cruz heard our criticism and has been trying to fake nice.

he's right. People hate Cruz for much of the same reasons they hate Luke. Perceived snobbery. When it's really their own insecurity from being in the presence of their intellectual superiors.
K0TE9t1.png

True, and doesn't wilt to Rogan, which I like like.
Isn't Anik the only one who does nowadays? Haven't seen that out of DC or Felder, Buddeh would never allow it lol.

"Conor is trying to tire out Khabib out by getting punched in the face"- Cruz

The dude is an amazing analytical mind, but articulate? Did you listen to him this weekend? Cruz was stumbling after every word, and could barely piece together a sentence. He was also being very awkward/out of character. You can tell Anik was thrown off by the way he was responding to Cruz. I guess Cruz heard our criticism and has been trying to fake nice.
Maybe over-analytical is the term. He uses some terminology that unless you have an intermediate understanding of MMA you get lost in the word salad.

Back