Luke Thomas Confirmed Joke

If he actually made skin to skin contact his career would be ruined. People laugh, but I think he's just covering his ass.

I was in 2000-2004, there are a great number of soldiers/marines who are not too different form Luke.
Maybe in the support jobs. It's like 90% the other way in the combat MOSs

I don't follow or listen to his show but i have read a lot of threads about him cucking black male fighters and being a SJW. I am sure others will chime in with examples.
Do you think threads are a place for reliable perspectives and information?
<6>

Then you haven't been watching. Dude calls all criticism of black fighters, especially his bull Jones, racism and was always talking about political shit. At least he was, haven't listening to him in years. Mentions his wife is Colombian whenever possible as some sort of evidence he's not racist.

He said people had flimsy reasons to criticize Jones before his 2nd PED bust, that's how absurd he is.

Ok, so it's melodramatic. I'm thinking he's at a rally wearing a p***y hat, ranting about grammar being an oppressive tool of the privledged but he just thinks racism exists.

Sherdoggers would have their hands all over if they were ever able to get within 10 feet of a woman

I don't follow or listen to his show but i have read a lot of threads about him cucking black male fighters and being a SJW. I am sure others will chime in with examples.

Yeah, I think it's drama queens. It seems like he just assumes the worst with grey area shit.

Keanu Reeves does the same thing.

If John Wick does it, it must be the right thing to do

It doesn't matter to me. I just found it interesting considering how hard they are on guys in the Military. Maybe its not like that in todays era, but it was according to HS friends i grew up with when they were in.
Why does it bother you so much?
Maybe quoted the wrong guy, not talking about the military just the OP in general

Maybe quoted the wrong guy, not talking about the military just the OP in general
Either way its cool. I don't follow Luke, i just read what is posted about him on sherdog. I think ppl over react on both sides. But i think some of the hate he gets is justified.

LOL half you clowns wouldn’t even get to a position with a female to hover hands in a pic

Luke could have her if he wanted, unfortunately for her he is a Married man.

If he only could do just fight analysis and nothing else,he would be waay more successful.

Man, is this thread an INCELS ANONYMOUS group meeting?

I haven’t watched the Mma hour since Ariel left .... Thomas sucks imo

Back