Luke Thomas Confirmed Joke

The man will do anything to pay the rent. If he has to do a little sucky, sucky to his boss then that's what he will do.
I get that, but he chose to be a SJW black knight cuck. That surely was not just a idea to get fans?

I was in 2000-2004, there are a great number of soldiers/marines who are not too different form Luke.
they would have been in 1995-2000, but still, if its not a era thing, its a where you grew up thing.

He's making a show of it, meanwhile his arm is smooshing her other soldier. Dork

Should have pinched her nipple imho.

Why does this matter to you, are people on this forum so petty for fuck sake.
It doesn't matter to me. I just found it interesting considering how hard they are on guys in the Military. Maybe its not like that in todays era, but it was according to HS friends i grew up with when they were in.
Why does it bother you so much?

Unreal hairline displayed Mr. Thomas.

It’s a lie...

urjE3vu.jpg

<WellThere>

How am I supposed to react to this? I'm really not sure.

You should be upset, tomorrow search for something else that doesn't really matter to you and try your best to get worked up about it, it will get easier the more you repeat this pattern... it's the secret to finding true happiness.

He’s a married man.

He’s also a 6’4+ military vet with some martial arts training.

This guy clearly doesn’t have a problem with women- he just thinks he’s being respectful.

And yes, he’s pretentious af.

haha. i agree with everything you just said.

If anything this proves u can be over 6ft and still be a cuck

We all know Luke Thomas's type.

e280c2e32b4db6948f9a74b28caa0b77.jpg

And Valerie Loureda is being way overrated. As someone else pointed out, she's a dime a dozen in Miami.

Its so strange to have that kind of background and be a SJW.

Is that his reputation? Did he do anything in particular, or are people being melodramatic because he didn't like Khabib's wife being called a towel? I don't watch his show and mostly see him in clips, but I've never seen him railing about any specific cause.

Is that his reputation? Did he do anything in particular, or are people being melodramatic because he didn't like Khabib's wife being called a towel? I don't watch his show and mostly see him in clips, but I've never seen him railing about any specific cause.

Then you haven't been watching. Dude calls all criticism of black fighters, especially his bull Jones, racism and was always talking about political shit. At least he was, haven't listening to him in years. Mentions his wife is Colombian whenever possible as some sort of evidence he's not racist.

He said people had flimsy reasons to criticize Jones before his 2nd PED bust, that's how absurd he is.

I don't follow or listen to his show but i have read a lot of threads about him cucking black male fighters and being a SJW. I am sure others will chime in with examples.

It was fuckin hilarious when Jones told Luke he didn't like him after Luke spent all that time defending him

Back