Luke Thomas condescendingly smacking down his haters

" I came for mma not cucked soyboy political belives". 100% this was one of us

Dont know how anyone can listen to this human punchable face talk about anything.

C'mon man don’t act retarded now. You know exactly what i mean or you're actually retarded for real.

The vid isn't specifically for the haters shout out. It’s to discuss MMA. In case you didn't notice, he's adressing the haters at the end of the video.

The video ain't edited so it's nothing. Filming/publishing is nothing if you aint a lazy slob.

Talking to a screen takes less effort than writing on the internet. At the end of the day, that's just what he's doing. Talking.
I don't know what the video is about, I don't watch anything from that douche. 5 seconds.

He basically broadcasted that the Trolls are getting to him.

He once said that having haters is a sign of success hence he purposely cultivates haters.

Who are the most well known MMA media people? Luke and Ariel.

Which MMA media members have the most haters? Luke and Ariel.

Who is Luke Thomas and what does he do?

The only thing he has going for him is his height
v0a1a7hy4jo01.png

Luke triggering virgins as usual!

Maybe if he were a good analyst, we would be more inclined to take his opinions highly. Yet, he acts like a venerated idiot.

Classic Luke. Basically calling them manlets.

Timestamped

"It's not me telling you [you're an idiot]. It's you telling me [you're an idiot]."

Lmao at his Schmo haircut. Someone who knows him needs to have a word about that

all he wants is to be liked and when those ppl try and be edgy it comes off weird as fuck - ie TS video

no matter what u can say about him, he was on point about covid since day one, I still remember stupid sherdoggers saying it is just a flue ...

No he wasn't lmao, he was calling for all sports to not happen.

Also in this video he says "...they don't read the newspaper" as if the newspaper is a legit source of information in today's world. It's not. The NYT is a politically biased paper and I assume tons of others like California based ones are as well. He might as well have said "You don't watch CNN".

Fox News, CNN, MSNBC all a fucking joke and biased. It's disgraceful what the media is in this country.

Back