Luke Thomas condescendingly smacking down his haters

Not A Real Fan

Deep State Agent assigned to monitor Sherdog
Banned
Reaction score
Classic Luke. Basically calling them manlets.

Timestamped

"It's not me telling you [you're an idiot]. It's you telling me [you're an idiot]."

Luke who? I thought this was gonna be about Luke Skywalker

Lol, I don't like Luke Thomas but that was kinda funny.

why arent there any cool reporters in the ufc??? i want justice

He's just talking about it. Even a parrot can talk. Nothing wrong with that.

It actually takes more effort to write about it like most do in here. Luke triggers alot of nerds so he can atleast talk about it lol
Really? It takes more effort to write a sentence here than filming/editing/publishing a video? Really?

no matter what u can say about him, he was on point about covid since day one, I still remember stupid sherdoggers saying it is just a flue ...

It actually takes more effort to write about it like most do in here. Luke triggers alot of nerds so he can atleast talk about it lol
It takes very little effort to write 99% of my forum posts

“You fuck your sister.”

That’s pretty triggered. I haven’t walked in his shoes, but I would try a little harder to block the shit out. I personally have never had any issue with him. I don’t read any of his work or listen to any of his podcasts.

Luke Thomas is the most annoying, pretentious, delusional, person in all of MMA.

He's the guy you avoid starting a conversation with at all cost. The guy you make sure you never ever make eye contact with cause you don't wanna give him the slightest idea that you wanna talk to him.

“You fuck your sister.”

That’s pretty triggered. I haven’t walked in his shoes, but I would try a little harder to block the shit out. I personally have never had any issue with him. I don’t read any of his work or listen to any of his podcasts.
He just doesn’t understand the internet, yes making fun of people online is funny and it is even funnier when they get triggered, that’s why Luke will always be our little puppet.

Really? It takes more effort to write a sentence here than filming/editing/publishing a video? Really?
C'mon man don’t act retarded now. You know exactly what i mean or you're actually retarded for real.

The vid isn't specifically for the haters shout out. It’s to discuss MMA. In case you didn't notice, he's adressing the haters at the end of the video.

The video ain't edited so it's nothing. Filming/publishing is nothing if you aint a lazy slob.

Talking to a screen takes less effort than writing on the internet. At the end of the day, that's just what he's doing. Talking.

Back