Media Luke Thomas compares TJ to a nazi

Luke was smart enough to get ahead of that criticism by making it a point to insist, "I'm not a journalist!" in almost every show.

It's the one observation he always gets right.
He's right, he's not a journalist.

He's the MMA equivalent of Ann Coulter.

I didnt either at first. But to be fair.. You never know on this forum

<6>
True
But I'm not retarded to think that you nees to be smart to understand Luke
In fact, the dumber you are, the easier to understand

I just listened to the Luke Thomas Clip, expecting the worst.

Honestly, I think it's overblown, he was just making an analogy and it wasn't a direct inference that TJ is a nazi. It wasn't perhaps the brightest thing to say as everyone is so ultra-PC these days, but he was just making his point in a very Luke Thomas-esque way.
He certainly wasn't alleging TJ is a descendant of the 3rd Reich or anything out of order like that.

eb43cc10bb7c9995ece565948c51c28e.jpg
tj-dillashaw-ufc-217-workout.jpg

He makes a good point tho
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Luke Thomas

You'd have to be very low IQ to think that was a good analogy.

Thanos wasn't much better, for that matter.

Everyone is a Nazi, or a Russian. It's like 2019 I like can't believe people like don't get that.

TS completely misinterpreting the comparison. Look at how the sheep blindly follow. Idiots.

I just listened to the Luke Thomas Clip, expecting the worst.

Honestly, I think it's overblown, he was just making an analogy and it wasn't a direct inference that TJ is a nazi. It wasn't perhaps the brightest thing to say as everyone is so ultra-PC these days, but he was just making his point in a very Luke Thomas-esque way.
He certainly wasn't alleging TJ is a descendant of the 3rd Reich or anything out of order like that.
It's not even about people being ultra PC. It's about an alarming inability to comprehend what people are hearing and reading. It's like people are incapable of even asking themselves, "what is the speaker or author really trying to say." Instead, it's like, "I heard it this way and fuck that I completely misunderstood them I've got to gather the mob for mass idiocy." It's insane and should be embarrassing.

Awaiting TJ to embrace this too and get a Hitler tatoo soon.

What an apt and very artfully constructed analogy.

Luke Thomas' analogy was inane but it had nothing at all to do with Naziism and didn't allege that Dillashaw has anything to do with Naziism or Nazi-like beliefs or behaviours whatsoever.

Plenty of people in this thread seem to think otherwise, and they're exactly the idiots who fall for click-bait.

Back