Media Luke Thomas compares TJ to a nazi

His knowledge of the business aspect as well as the technical aspect is so ridiculous I genuinely wonder how this guy replaced Ariel

You don't need much of that as a journalist in MMA. Only personality and being able to cover all the drama surrounding fights.

did i miss something about dillashaw? what kind of cruelty is he talking about? didn't understand at all how his movie reference apply to TJ...

image.jpg

Looks like a Colombian drug lord with a sister being married to Luke Thomas.

did i miss something about dillashaw? what kind of cruelty is he talking about? didn't understand at all how his movie reference apply to TJ...
Luke said that TJ is gettin more and more competitive, and people see this as him being cruel (shutting down a division and making men lose their only way of income, all with a smile on his face), but TJ sees it as his way to the top and fully enjoys it, and it's a good thing from his point of view.

Is TJ gonna get a swastika tattoo now?

He makes a good point tho
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Luke Thomas

You just say that so you can go around feeling like you have a very high IQ yourself.

<DirkMavs>

I'll do it for ya in a sec and edit my post. Hang on.

---

The soyboy invoked an obtuse and retarded parallel between how TJ indulges in his competitiveness with how someone who assumed a Nazi ranking (because of a Nazi uniform he found) indulged in the power.

The soyboy weakly justified the parallel by associating TJ with cruelty, which makes no sense against anything TJ has said or done.
poll: which is gayer, the use of 'soyboy' or 'LEL' ?

Comparing TJ Dillashaw to a nazi is like comparing Luke Thomas to a real journalist.

Neither is factually accurate.

He also compared TJ to Thanos so watch out if he snaps his fingers after the Cejudo fight as there's a 50% chance you'll die.

But Disney would bring us back to life, guaranteed. We have nothing to fear.

He makes a good point tho
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Luke Thomas

Not only high IQ, but you also should have abysmally low testosterone levels in order to understand and vibe with Luke Thomas.

Comparing TJ Dillashaw to a nazi is like comparing Luke Thomas to a real journalist.

Neither is factually accurate.

Luke was smart enough to get ahead of that criticism by making it a point to insist, "I'm not a journalist!" in almost every show.

It's the one observation he always gets right.

Back