Luke Thomas, Calls Out Stephan (A).... "Joe Smokes Smith in a fight"

Is this news? Rogan is a legit martial artist

Why is everyone so but hurt over those comments. The fight was short and ya we didn’t see much, we can hope we see more in the next fight.

But all these butt hurt mma heads need to calm down. It was a ‘take’ by Smith, that’s it and that’s all. Why Joe had to do a podcast on this is the only reason these threads are made.

Just settle down TS you took this to heart u nut hugging bastard.

Let SAS take Rogan’s cocktail for a decade and then it’ll be a real fight

So... because ”Rogan smokes him in a fight”, Rogan is right? Lmao, SAS is right, Cowboys performance was pathetic, as expected and Conor looked great but the fight doesnt really tell us all that much.

Last edited:
Why is everyone so but hurt over those comments. The fight was short and ya we didn’t see much, we can hope we see more in the next fight.

But all these butt hurt mma heads need to calm down. It was a ‘take’ by Smith, that’s it and that’s all. Why Joe had to do a podcast on this is the only reason these threads are made.

Just settle down TS you took this to heart u nut hugging bastard.

Conor slept your boy Aldo son. How mad, Juicy? Tell me son, how mad are BOOMER!

Also, I don't give a fuck about some random dude on ESPN that Boomers like you pay for son.

Tell your mom I'll be home l8er tonight.

You don't say?
Who would have thought a mixed martial artist could stomp a basketball nerd in a fight.

Hey guys Luke was a bouncer supposedly so that backs up his talk

Yeah he does smoke him....

Why is this becoming who would beat who in a fight???

Lol

Also, I don't give a fuck about some random dude on ESPN that Boomers like you pay for son.

I like your spirit. It made me laugh. Haha

Cuck Thomas just mad Stephen A Smith didn’t want his wife.

Lol @ the MMA flunkies sticking up for Manlet rogan... people who can’t cover real sports like Thomas and Rogan need MMA, Stephen A doesn’t.

5A3DA818-BE12-4892-AD76-24C8215B659D.jpeg

What in the fuck did I just read? You trying to give people brain damage?

I don't agree with Luke Thomas. I remember Luke Thomas saying he would rather watch his wife and child get murdered in front of him than some WWE match. If he meant it, then he is sick in the head. If he didn't mean it, then he understands hyperbole. So, for him to mischaracterize Stephen A Smith's hyperbole is just ignorant.

We didn't learn anything from McGregor vs Cerrone. Conor fought a guy who was going into the fight 0-2 via TKO. A guy who was going to the fight injured. A guy who was just happy to be matched with Conor. A guy many of us have said folds under pressure.

A guy Conor McGregor himself said he could beat "even if he had the flu." This outrage against Stephen A Smith is on par with the metoo movement. LOL

Yeah he does smoke him....

Why is this becoming who would beat who in a fight???

Lol

Idk. I think because some idiots are actually saying SAS is the “alpha” in this situation and would kick his Joe’s ass because he’s taller or some shit.

Rogain is impressive in a lot of ways but lets be honest if he came from a little bit weaker load of spooch he would have been a midget

Once again, Luke Thomas adds absolutely nothing of relevance to an already irrelevant conversation.
<DisgustingHHH>

Luke wishes he could get into it with one of these mainstream guys so he can act like he's the more intelligent one and belittle them so he can go back on his show and brag about how he won the argument

Back