Media Luke Thomas Blown Away by These Techniques!

Ackmed

Silver Belt
Reaction score
Future LW Champ Islam Makhachev

Luke Thomas is in complete awe of Islam, and rightfully so, timestamped "Years and years and years and years and years of practice"

And again "Elite Elite Elite Elite!"

I’m all about supporting your favorite fighter but this level of dick riding is too much for me, my guy

Islam is great, though

All this guy does is spam threads for the same guys over and over, lol.

Future LW Champ Islam Makhachev

Luke Thomas is in complete awe of Islam, and rightfully so, timestamped "Years and years and years and years and years of practice"

And again "Elite Elite Elite Elite!"

Amazing fight, was beautiful to look at. Wanted to see 5 round so bad. Hope UFC reschedules the RDA fight as the main event. If it goes 5 round want to see how well Islam does.

Last edited:
Takes years to get the timing on that sasae, just like takes years to master a lead hook counter or any other aspect of the game.

I am actually more impressed with Magomedsharipov's O soto Gari, that's something you hardly see, and he manages to hit most of his fights.

Amazing fight, was beatiful to look at. Wanted to see 5 round so bad. Hope UFC reschedules the RDA fight as the main event. If it goes 5 round want to see how well Islam does.

Dana said Islam vs RDA will be a main event.

Often what appears to be a setback results in something better. At first it sucked that their fight got postponed but on the positive it will be for up to 5 rounds now.

Dana said Islam vs RDA will be a main event.

Often what appears to be a setback results in something better. At first it sucked that their fight got postponed but on the positive it will be for up to 5 rounds now.
Thats want Dana ment he told Khabib that he have something special. Nice

One question. Why cant Usman Nurmagomedov and Islam be in the same division? Just like Khabib and Islam.

Thats want Dana ment he told Khabib that he have something special. Nice

One question. Why cant Usman Nurmagomedov and Islam be in the same division? Just like Khabib and Islam.

I think they can be? Unless there's something I don't know.

I thought Usman Nurmagomedov and Magomed Magomedov liked the contracts they got with Bellator and didn't go there to avoid being in the same weight class as Umar Nurmagomedov and Islam Makhachev

The only person I dislike more than Puke Thomas is Robin Black, and his Intergalactic All-stars.

robin-black-3e2246be-df75-455e-931a-b6b3564f8cd-resize-750.jpeg

TS gives me vibes of that Japanese guy worshipping Overeem

Islam is dope, but he needs to fight more often. Hopefully he'll get a big push now and they'll force guys to take the fight Leon style lol

Back