Luke Thomas and John Kavanagh arguing on twitter over Dillon Danis

>Connie's submission losses were due to fatigue and NOT lack in skill

>Connie 10x the grappler Nayt is because he reversed position when Nayt rode high to punch him in the face merely stepping over.

Projecting everything I just accused you of doesn't make a good argument for you lad. Resorting to call me naive when countering with OBLIVIOUS posts is pretty ironic.

Lol now you have to stop it kid, the mere fact that you're resorted to being impressed by Connie's "X-Guard" sweep myth has me LEL'ing quite good.

- NCAA Champ Nate EASILY single legged Connie and STEPPING OVER to punch Conor in the face without bothering to secure position was merely a testament of what LITTLE regard he has for Connie's lacking Grappling defense.

- the closed guard in MMA and even BJJ IS archaic. It's use shows mere desperation or lack in skill. Name ANY elite fighter to use it??? Obviously your understanding of BJJ is even lower than your post quality.

Just stop, going by your weak attempts at rebuttals I NOW get how why a hypersensitive guy like you would empathize with Kavanaughs ego trip.

If you want to be blissfully IGNORANT to the FACT that Dillons role is that of a BJJ coach to spare Kavanaughs feelings then be my guest... BUT don't waste my time arguing with absurdity.

According to you:

- Dillon Danis is a mere sparring body

- Connie is mounted, gives up his back, and been SUBMITTED in 100% of his losses due to fatigue rather than skill

- the closed guard is NOT archaic beacause???

Lol go away lad.

<{chips}>

lol the fact your judging someone else's ego is a trip. At the end of the day all you have is assumptions and opinions. Your like that guy who post on Sherdog the day before a big fight guaranteeing everyone his fighter will win. You might be right you might be wrong but either way you'll talk out your ass like you know.

I'm not being blissfully ignorant to anything I don't know. All I know is his coach said he's not so that's all I have to go off of. Your the one who's started some high level conspiracy theory as to why that's not possible.

LMFAO an entire page of evidence for

@BRASIL WAND 's stupidity

I've been schooling this dullard since I got here.

Finally it all comes into the light

lol_idi_amin.gif

THIS is why many of you don't train and probably shouldn't...

If a guys feelings are enough for you to willingly dismiss reality in order to preserve them then this might be a harsh sport for you.

So your opinion is basically that Dilon Danis serves the SAME fuction and on par as that of Artem Lobovs... i.e. A mere sparring body.

Let's just completely OMIT the FACT that Dilon SOLE purpose of being brought to Connie was to TEACH Submission Defense... i.e. The actions of a coach.

In that case according to you Ido Portal was also a sparring body rather than a coach...

oh NVM... Kavanaughs fragile ego didn't have a problem with Connie publicly calling Ido his "Movement Coach" because it didn't undermine his pedestrian Euro BJJ creds.

{<jordan}
You talk some shite, every sparring/rolling partner in Conor's camp is there to improve his skills, just like Conor helps them improve their skills.

Quite simply, Conor, Dillon and John have all confirmed that Dillon is not his BJJ coach.

It is very common for other camp members and sparring partners to be better at something than the actual coach, it doesn't make them a coach.

He works hard, it's gotta be frustrating to see stuff like that.

And always remember..

kowalk-min.jpg

=)

Yes, but....

you need to also remember the time she wore a cute dress in order to be in the presence of the true goat

12342390_791959647599258_6287821482436616114_n.jpg

Kavanagh just hitch slapped Luke with hard facts and cold logic, atheist Kavanagh bless.

Cruz is one of the best but...

dsc_8765.jpg

He ain't done that. ;)

Cruz has 7 belts at home and will go home with an 8th tonight :) Conor hasn't done that.

Apples to oranges mate. Both are great I just prefer Cruz.

Karolina is the best though.

LMFAO an entire page of evidence for

@BRASIL WAND 's stupidity

I've been schooling this dullard since I got here.

Finally it all comes into the light

lol_idi_amin.gif

>The entire page

>the same 4 guys with Connie AVs or Usernames

>can't even take remote criticism of Connie's coach

Lol the Connie kids proving to be the most hypersensitive bunch as usual

<bball2>
<bball2>
<bball2>

LAL.

You know nothing brasil wand.

Danis was brought in because conor was facing bigger guys. Kav and gunnar were enough for conor when he was facing guys at 145. Bigger opponenets need bigger sparring partners. Hence bringing in a guy that weights 181 pounds. Kav can now take a back step and organise all aspects of conor's training. He is the head coach. Roddy is his striking coach. Danis is there to instruct and as his main grappling partner. Merely a more expenienced training partner.

Danis is a future UFC champing btw

Wouldn't even bother with your man. You quote him and he goes running like his hero when he sees someone coming to collect a piss sample.

Kavanagh said Danis was brought in because he has a more aggressive ground game, whilst Gunni is more positional based. And Gunni had taken the summer off, so he wasn't around.

I think the key words are 'main sparring partner' He brought in a couple of other BJJ lads for the second Diaz fight and trains with a Polish black belt out of SBG as Kavanagh's back is ceasing up as he's getting older and seems more like a co-ordinater that over sees things and preps what they'll train on

I bet there's folk out there that genuinely think Conor's last two camps was him rolling with just Danis and sparring with Artem.

Cruz has 7 belts at home and will go home with an 8th tonight :) Conor hasn't done that.

Apples to oranges mate. Both are great I just prefer Cruz.

Karolina is the best though.

Nobody has ever held 2 belts at the same time. And nobody has ever dethroned 2 champions in such an emphatic manner.

One of them the p4p number 1 at the time too! :eek:

Dom has talked about going up to 145 though, so maybe we'll get to see him try it.

Karolina would whoop the 2 of them at the same time. xD

I didn't expect you to be able to count.

And you proved me right.

BWAHAHAHA this is quickly becoming an EPIC thread...

12/30/16: The day where select Connie fangirls PROVE they can't even take remote criticism of his coach.

The #MELTDOWN continues

bork1}bork1}bork1}bork1}bork1}bork1}bork1}

LAL.

You know nothing brasil wand.

Danis was brought in because conor was facing bigger guys. Kav and gunnar were enough for conor when he was facing guys at 145. Bigger opponenets need bigger sparring partners. Hence bringing in a guy that weights 181 pounds. Kav can now take a back step and organise all aspects of conor's training. He is the head coach. Roddy is his striking coach. Danis is there to instruct and as his main grappling partner. Merely a more expenienced training partner.

Danis is a future UFC champing btw

Oh the nostalgia... I remember when I was 12 lad.

dWJ16.gif

Luke is such an intimidating presence at the door

Back